New to PbP, but lots of resources - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New to PbP, but lots of resources

New to PbP, but lots of resources

Hi everyone, I'm NomadDad. I've played RPGs some before and actually have run more games than I've played in. I started with D&D 3.5E (which I no longer have, unfortunately) and have collected a lot of source books for other systems. I'm looking forward to playing any of the following (which I have sourcebooks for,) with a potential to DM later down the line once I've got a better feel for how play-by-post works:

Pathfinder 1st Ed.
Dark Heresy 1st Ed.
Rogue Trader
Deathwatch
Black Crusade
Only War
WFRP 2nd Ed.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to playing with some of you fine folks soon!

Welcome to the Weave, @NomadDad !

First of all, here's a link to our New to Play by Post thread, which contains several handy links that you will likely find useful, including how our dice code works. We do things a touch differently than other sites, where we have game ads posted and prospective players apply. You'll want to swing over by our Games and Ads section to check that out! Every GM does it a little differently, so check the campaign info and forum for the exact details.

We support a very wide variety of systems here, ranging from good ol D&D (of all editions) to Pathfinder to Shadowrun to Fate to PbtA to OSR to, well, I don't think there's a system we don't support or have players for. So if you spot something outside of your norm that catches your attention - go ahead and apply for it anyways. Many of our GM's are very newbie friendly!

Also, I recommend getting chatty through out the forums or even dropping by our Discord Channel. Just watch out for those welcoming harpoons - they're harmless... mostly

If you have any questions, let us know! Don't be afraid to ask, either - we do our best to help people out.

-Yamazaki