Gameday VII: #5–25: Vengeance at Sundered Crag - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gameday VII: #5–25: Vengeance at Sundered Crag

Gameday VII: #5–25: Vengeance at Sundered Crag

Adventure Background

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 7–11.

Two foes of the Pathfinder Society race toward the dwarven Sky Citadel Jormurdun, aiming to snatch away the Pathfinders' prize. The Society dispatches its best agents to intercept the duo. Can the PCs prevent their enemies from ruining the expedition and put an end to the threat posed by these villains?

Content in “Vengeance at Sundered Crag” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction.

Written by Paris Crenshaw.

Muster Information
GM Play Style

This is a scenario for level seven to eleven characters.

Player Expectations
I'd like people to include their stat block at the end of their post, along with any active buffs they have up.

If you want to take 10 just let me know before you take 10.

This will run as part of the 2nd half of Gameday 7, so kick off mid October.

All players are expected to abide by the house rules and GM expectations specified here, as well as the Site Rules and the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play
Mustered Pathfinders.

I have characters in this range, but I’m in a lot of games right now. Hopefully some will have wrapped up by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
I have characters in this range, but I’m in a lot of games right now. Hopefully some will have wrapped up by then.
I'm looking at Oct 15.

Thanks Qstor. Planning to bring Chak, my tengu slayer who should be level 11 once he's done with the currently ongoing special.

Character Name: Chak
Race/Class/Level: Tengu Slayer 11
PFS Number for that particular PC: 2608-11
A link to the PC's character sheet on Myth Weavers: To be updated when current game ends

Hi Qstor! may I join? I have a bunch of PCs that are in range - if you confirm there's a spot left I will whip up the myth weaver sheet for it (paladin 7, alchemist 7, fighter 10, psychic 11 - as well as a cavalier 10 once he's done his current game)

Character Name: Theodric De LaMontagne
Race/Class/Level: Human/Fighter/10
PFS Number for that particular PC: 4456-1
A link to the PC's character sheet on Myth Weavers: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=448173

Depending on party composition I am also flexible and can bring another PC depending on level and party requirements