MHA: Searching for Brand New Heroes!! - Myth-Weavers

Notices


MHA: Searching for Brand New Heroes!!

 
  #1  
Old Dec 31 '18, 2:42pm
TheDasher TheDasher is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 426
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
MHA: Searching for Brand New Heroes!!

My Hero Academia: Heroes Unite - Forum
Mutants and Masterminds 3e

Finally going through with my threat promise of running a My Hero Academia game for Mutants and Mastermind. As of right now I'm looking for four to five up and coming students who want to be the brand new class of heroes of UA Academy. Do you think you have what it takes?

One spot is reserved for now, since I do have a friend who I had promised the game for, but they may or may not decide that Mutants and Masterminds are for them.

All applications are to be placed here.
All the information you need to build your character can be found here.
And any questions you might have regarding your character build can be found here.

I'll be looking at closing applications January 21th and starting the game shortly after.

(Please be kind, this is my first time attempting to GM a Mutants and Mastermind game, so please forgive me if I have a few screw ups in the beginning.)

Game Description:

In the aftermath of the battle against All for One, the world lost its number one hero, the pinnacle of what a superhero should be. Nevertheless the world continues to spin. Now, more than ever, the focus is on the future of heroes, the next generation to step forward and show what it means to be true heroes.

And that's where you come in. You are one of the newest students of the UA Academy for Heroes. But this is only the beginning on your path to become true heroes.

Hey theDasher, mate, Keramane is planning/prepping for that very same thing...Except the madman wants a megagame, with multiple classes and teachers/gm's and that kind of nonsense.
I just felt like I should pop in and try to rope you for that, rather then to have games competing for players/attention.

No offense to Keramane, but I just don't know about the Megagame structure.

Edit: Besides what competition? It's not like you can only do one game. The same people who apply to my game can go to Keramane's, play in two games if they want.

I'm down for this sure! Got a few ideas in the making, just need to work out the kinks therein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmen View Post
Hey theDasher, mate, Keramane is planning/prepping for that very same thing...Except the madman wants a megagame, with multiple classes and teachers/gm's and that kind of nonsense.
I just felt like I should pop in and try to rope you for that, rather then to have games competing for players/attention.
There's mine too, and M&M games keep coming There's no need for GMs to fight over players after all!

Also this sounds super interesting but I don't know anything about MHA. I might have to look at the people who apply though and see if any of my characters might fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity_Riot View Post
Also this sounds super interesting but I don't know anything about MHA. I might have to look at the people who apply though and see if any of my characters might fit.
I have heard of it before, but that's it. Is knowledge of the source required?

Edit: Sorry! I don't know why I quoted you. At least you get a little pop-up now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGospel View Post
I have heard of it before, but that's it. Is knowledge of the source required?
No idea!







 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Last Database Backup 2019-03-21 09:00:07am local time
Myth-Weavers Status