Greetings Myth-Weavers - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Greetings Myth-Weavers

Greetings Myth-Weavers

Hello!Creative writing, fictional literature, and table-top games have been hobbies/interests of mine almost all of my life. These days, it's much more difficult for me to get together with friends, so I've been exploring other mediums for RPGs. While obviously much slower than sessions organized over modes such as Discord or Roll20, I really appreciate the opportunity for depth Play-by-Post offers. I investigated a number of different forums, and from what I've seen Myth-Weavers appears to be one of the best options. A combination of community activity, features, and site structure put this place head and shoulders above most of the competition.

I have already joined a game, Elesar Online by Ironblaze, as the application requirements were lax and it seemed like a good opportunity to get a feel for the site firsthand. I am always looking for feedback on how to improve my writing methods and style. If anyone is interested, you can find my character here and my role-playing thread here. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any advice.

I perused a number of interesting stories before making this account, but I would like to shout out Mildly_Competent's Wrath of the Righteous campaign. For those who haven't had the fortune to stumble across it, I find the character building, player-dedication, and overall narrative to be exceptional. Reading it really feels like an adventure, not a "just another" cookie-cutter adventure path.

Best Regards,
Cenotaph

HIIIIIIIII!!

Yes, indeed, you do seem to be getting off to a good start there, Cenotaph. You've got the bbCode working like a charm.

Have you seen our Discord Server yet?

Not satisfied with how slow the insanity is on the game forums! Come join us as we chat real-time, and joke about @Colin's beard having a life of it's own!

It's great fun!

Joooooiiin usssssss....