Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Sheet Requests, Status, and Issues

Since I haven't gotten a response on the original thread I guess I'll try here.

There's a problem with weapon damage on the 5E sheet. Full description of the issue HERE

@sendrinon I did see & reproduce that issue, not sure where it's being caused from just yet, though.

Reporting a sheet bug with Starfinder.

BUG: When logging into my account using my PC, I am able to see both of my Starfinder sheets in my Sheet List. And I am able to open and edit them as needed. However, when i log into my account on my laptop or my phone, the Starfinder sheets do not appear. And if I directly open their links, I am unable to edit them, despite being logged into the account.

Resolved

The revisions for the Starfinder and Dresden Files sheet are complete and are pending review and rollout by Rodrigo. I'll begin working on the new sheets sometime this week coming up.

Request for the Pathfinder sheet:
Would it be possible to add a few more lines to the "Languages" section of the sheet? I know it's probably pretty rare to need more than the 12 available, but I have a character who is already maxed out, intends to learn more, and in a game where the lang/rlang tags are being used, so I'd like to be able to have them on the sheet.

There appears to be blank space at the bottom of the Languages section where at least another few rows would fit, so it shouldn't cause any formatting issues, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaPanzer79 View Post
Hiya, can you maybe Cover Palladium system sheets?

heres some example ones available free on their site.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wned7o65wj...heets.zip?dl=0
We don't have the time to do that many sheets, but if there's a generic version we can probably get that one done. Get me a link to a generic one and I'll add it to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigLickJF View Post
Request for the Pathfinder sheet:
Would it be possible to add a few more lines to the "Languages" section of the sheet? I know it's probably pretty rare to need more than the 12 available, but I have a character who is already maxed out, intends to learn more, and in a game where the lang/rlang tags are being used, so I'd like to be able to have them on the sheet.

There appears to be blank space at the bottom of the Languages section where at least another few rows would fit, so it shouldn't cause any formatting issues, either.
We aren't working on the old Pathfinder sheet anymore with the advent of the new style/layout, but the Experimental version definitely has more room for more language lines and I can add those easily. I've added the request to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
We aren't working on the old Pathfinder sheet anymore with the advent of the new style/layout, but the Experimental version definitely has more room for more language lines and I can add those easily. I've added the request to the list.
Thanks, I'll check out the experimental sheet. I've mostly stayed clear of it due it being called "experimental" and didn't know exactly what that meant, but I guess there's no time like the present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
We don't have the time to do that many sheets, but if there's a generic version we can probably get that one done. Get me a link to a generic one and I'll add it to the list.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt4tzd2p2d...lable.pdf?dl=0

Try this one... just cut the rifts logo out and should work

When I'm in a StarFinder sheet, it doesn't seem to be able to auto-generate a Statblock for my character. I disabled all of my FF add-ons, refreshed and reloaded, and clicking on the Generate Statblock link still does nothing. Haven't tried in Edge or Chrome, as I only use FF.