I'm new and very green! - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

I'm new and very green!

I'm new and very green!

Hullo! I came to play with andersone81 in his game "Burn It All Down". I'm playing a lovely, dashing paladin with a blue monster companion.

I'm a poet/writer, podcaster (3 pods atm), and friendly dude. Holler at me for friendship, podcast advice, removed, see rules, and more!

Welcome @El Jefe Tacoma!

If you're new to Play by Post, you may find the information in the New to Play-by-Post thread useful. Also glance over the Myth-Weavers Site Rules, just so you've got some familiarity with them.

It's great that you've got a game in which you can drop right in, but certainly explore some as well! Games & Ads shows all the games currently advertising, as well as the Game Planning subforum for folks looking to flesh something out before starting. If you see a game system you've never tried, don't be afraid to ask questions and look into it more in depth.

If you're looking for some more rapid fire discussion, check out the community's Discord server, which is also a great place to meet up with people and see other games being posted.

Most importantly, have fun!

Is your Paladin's monster companion named Grover by chance? Cause that would be cool!