Newbie - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi all. Newbie here at 46 years old on my second campaign in Pathfinder. Was asked to play by my daughter, then she bailed lol and I am still here playing with the group. Thanks for having me. Love the sheets, makes it easier for me and character creation. Looking forward to many more creations on here.

WELCOME!

Okay, it's just fun playing with BBCode sometimes! Learn HERE!

@UnoTee, welcome to Myth-Weavers!

Good news, you've figured out step one - posting!

Now, how can we help you with any other steps or questions that you might have?
Let us know, we're a friendly bunch - We don't bite... that often.

We have some great reference threads here on the site, such as a Play-by-Post Guide the BBCode above, and our own Dice Roller Help!

And, in case it is something you want a more immediate answer to, or you are just ready to jump head first into the pool of our insanity and entertainment, we have a Discord server that is actively used with friendly folks! Check it out!

There isn't a sheet for it at present, but you can request it be made here. Bit behind in keeping the tracker up to date due to some other projects, but that way it's noted in the list.

I will note though, that people have made some really impressive character sheets with bbCode for those times when a template isn't available in the sheets system.