Trained Knowledge Skills
K Engineering: 14
K Geography: 11
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Perception : 18
Sense Motive: 12
Stealth (in armor) : 12
Things which are permanent or long lasting which affect your character or others
Permanent Abilities or Magical Effects
Combat Reflexes allows AOOs even while flat footed.
Immune to Sleep spells and effects.
+5 Will Saves vs Enchantments

Things you think are important for others to know
Notes

Chatahee considers all that has been said, even as he sharpens the blade of his fauchard with a whetstone.."I think we should try a more subtle approach. I don't think we can chance there not being someone on the inside."

Shish... shish... shish

"For myself I'm more inclined to going to the root of the problem.. in other words find a goblin warren, wipe it out, take some of the high status bastards alive and put them to the question.. all gentle like, since it's hard to answer questions through a shattered face.", he grins, but is he really joking?

"By all means, let the more subtle among us work their social magic, but let us strike back and get some information from those who would know all. Especially since they lost a lot of their braves last night."

Jackson “Jack” Ratarion
Human, URogue (Rake)
Please keep this up to date, especially during Combat
Vital Information
Current AC:16 Touch:13
Flat Footed: 14 CMD:15
Current HP: 9/9
Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 0
Please Include Any Temporary Effects and Note If They Are Already Calculated Into The Stats. Please Provide Links If You Can
Temporary Conditions and Magical Effects
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Knowledge local 14
Knowledge Nobility 13
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Bluff 18
Diplomacy 13
Perception : 14
Sense Motive : 14
Things which are permanent or long lasting which affect your character or others
Signature Moves
Black Sheep - Bitter Noble (Bluff)
ooc
Notes
Relevant combat feats: Weapon finesse, Combat expertise, Improved feint.

Jack nods his head and sighs. "Then perhaps we should divide into pairs." He offers. "Two of us can work together and gather what information we may." He suggests. "Meanwhile the others can look into where the aforementioned Goblin den may be located." He offers.

"A good starting place for the gathering of information i suggest being the guards and sheriff himself." Jack decides. "As for a good place to begin seeking out the Goblins perhaps the area around Junker's cliff may provide some clues." he suggests.

Looking as confident as he can muster Jack smiles. "In any event I say we meet back here for dinner and then decide our next move." He concludes.

Chatahee the Longspear
Half Elf Fighter
ooc
Vital Information
Current AC:18 Touch:13
Flat Footed: 16 CMD:17
Current HP: 13/13
Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +3/+5 vs enchantments
ooc

As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks

Notes

Chatahee, having waited for the politely requisite amount of time for the others to speak, during which time they did not, rises from the table, chewing over the last of his breakfast. Grabbing his polearm, which characteristically is never beyond his reach, he strides towards the front door, with the manner of a man who is not generally halted by anything.

Opening the front door, he steps out to face the crowd, not saying anything, much preferring to walk the walk as opposed to talk the talk.

Jackson “Jack” Ratarion
Human, URogue (Rake)
Vital Information
Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 0
Please Include Any Temporary Effects and Note If They Are Already Calculated Into The Stats. Please Provide Links If You Can
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Knowledge local 14
Knowledge Nobility 13
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Bluff 18
Diplomacy 13
Signature Moves
ooc
Notes

"Or Not?" Jack exclaims as Chatahee gets up and leaves without a word regarding his proposition. "Uh... Parice... Would you be so kind as to accompany Mr. "I can do it on my own thank you very little"?" Jack suggests. "regardless of what he may believe... I think he will need your aid or council if nothing else." He submits.

Shaking his head Jack gets up and nods at Zeno. "Zeno and I will head out around town and gather what information we can." He confirms. "We meet back here for a meal this eve then. No later than dusk if you please... Then we can discuss what, if anything we have discovered and make further plans."

With that Jack grabs his things and sighs. "Right then... Lets get to it shall we." He concludes.

Parice, Child of Sarenrae
Oread, Cleric
Vital Information
Current AC: 9 (Not Currently wearing Armor) Touch: 9
Flat Footed: 9 CMD: 13
Current HP: 10/10
Fort +4 Ref -1 Will +6
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Religion: 14; Geography: 11
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Sense Motive: 14
Other Relevant Skill : None
Aura of Good
Energy Resistance 5/Acid
Darkvision 60 ft
Outsider
Student of Fait: Cast all heal spells at CL +1 and +1 on Channel Energy DC's
Notes
Is in mourning

Snapped out of her day dreaming haze, her cheeks slightly flustered as she noticed both Jack and Chatahee had been speaking without her noticing.
"I'm terribly sorry, my head doesn't seem to be screwed on just right today." She looked over at Chatahee's quickly distansing back as he made his way to the door, looking back at Jack with a look of light panic.
"Yes! Ofcourse, I mean, just give me a second to get my, equipment, you know, just in case we bump into anything!" She turned on her heel and bolted upstairs, taking two steps at a time, throwing open the door to her room and grabbed her backpack in haste before heading back downstairs, only to have to go back up again to remember to close the door. She reached Chatahee as he was a little bit away from the tavern. She was panting softly as she got up on his left side, adjusting his pack.
"Sorry about that, the memories of yesterday is still messing with my mind... so, where are we going?"

Chatahee the Longspear
Half Elf Fighter
ooc
Vital Information
ooc

As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks

Notes

"Just mingling..", murmurs Chatahee, leaning in towards Parice so she can hear him over the noise of ther crowd "..can't take on a goblin warren on my own, even the path to one is certain to be rife with dangers, so whatever Jack seems to think, splitting up is a non-starter."

Market Street
Sandpoint
Morning, 23ed of Rova, 4707AR (Day 2)

As you leave the inn, in pairs, the crowd gathered outside cheers with excitement. The men shout Varisian "Hoysas!" for each one of you who steps out the door, and women throw flower petals as you walk into the street, or just run over and hand you a red or white Windflower. Some of you get the feeling the younger ones even send you tempting and inviting eye glances, although the men in the crowd find it hard to hide their disappointment when they discover the only heroine in the group is a
I'm not sure if Sarenrae's nuns are celibate nuns like nuns in our world, so I leave it up to Siegfried to decide on that
nun with a strange shade to her skin.

Chatahee the Longspear
Half Elf Fighter
ooc
Vital Information
ooc

As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks

Notes

Chatahee finds the twins in the crowd..

"Go into the Inn, tell the gorgeous proprietor I sent you. Find Zeno and Jack and tell them Chatahee's off to see the Mayor about a job. Run such errands as I need and there's a silver in it for ya end of day."

Chatahee grins at Parice...

"I'm going to see the mayor. Jack and Zeno are welcome to make enquiries for free. I prefer to get paid for any endeavor I undertake. Besides if there's bladework inside the town walls, it's better if it's done all official like."

Market Street
Sandpoint
Morning, 23ed of Rova, 4707AR (Day 2)

JACKSON & ZENO

As Jack and Zeno leave the Rusty Dragon, they are met at the door by the twins they saw yesterday almost getting themselves killed by one of the goblin groups.
"Are you Zeno?" asks one of them pointing at Jackson.
"Are you Jack?" asks the other one pointing at Zeno.
"Chatahee says he went to see the Mayor," announces the one pointing at Zeno.
"About a job" adds the other one, and that's about when you lose focus on who of the two is actually speaking.

"Tell him he owes us a silver"
"Two silver"
"Silvers"
"That's what I said"
"But he said silver"
"A silver each, thats 2 silver"
"Silvers"
"yeah silvers. Two o' them"
"We're off to nurture sticks from the carpentry"
"Yeah we nurture them, then we carve them pointy"
"Yeah pointed sticks"
"So we can fight gobies like you do"
"Yeah only better"
"Better yes"
"That's what I said"

Finally the two run off behind the building, giving Zeno and Jack a moment to breath and a moment to turn their attention to the cheering crowd.

Jackson “Jack” Ratarion
Human, URogue (Rake)
Vital Information
Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 0
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Knowledge local 14
Knowledge Nobility 13
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Bluff 18
Diplomacy 13
Signature Moves
ooc
Notes

Even though he suspected what the crowd would be like Jack is still taken aback by the press. He swallows hard and tries to smile as best he can. His face flushes despite his best efforts as he makes his way out into the street. Maintaining a calm demeanor he nods his head and waves to the gathering. Accepting the praise and the presents with a little awkward grace is the best he can do at this point.

Again he briefly considers speaking to the gathering but dismisses it again. Thankfully the twins interrupt him in his musing and his smile turns to a frown. "Thank you both." He replies to the children. "I'm sure Chatahee will make good on his promise of silver in due course. You be of mind when you are playing with those sticks... Last thing you want is to be wearing an eye patch the rest of your days due to an errant thrust." He exclaims.

Once they have run along he looks at Zeno as they begin to move beyond the crowd. "Right then." He mutters. "Since -he- has gone to see the Mayor let us take a look over by Junkers." He suggests. "We can have a look around for clues and speak with the guards in that area. Perhaps they have seen or heard something." He confirms.