Parice, Child of Sarenrae
Oread, Cleric
Please keep this up to date, especially during Combat
Vital Information
Current AC: 9 (Not Currently wearing Armor) Touch: 9
Flat Footed: 9 CMD: 13
Current HP: 10/10
Fort +4 Ref -1 Will +6
Please Include Any Temporary Effects and Note If They Are Already Calculated Into The Stats. Please Provide Links If You Can
Temporary Conditions and Magical Effects
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Religion: 14; Geography: 11
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Perception : 14
Sense Motive: 14
Other Relevant Skill : None
Things which are permanent or long lasting which affect your character or others
Permanent Abilities or Magical Effects
Aura of Good
Energy Resistance 5/Acid
Darkvision 60 ft
Outsider
Student of Fait: Cast all heal spells at CL +1 and +1 on Channel Energy DC's
Things you think are important for others to know
Notes
Is in mourning

"Taking on a whole warren just the two of us would beffinitly be a fools errand, but up until last night I could have swore you'd be just the kind of man to suggest something like that" Parice chuckled softly and smiled over at Chatahee.
She tried to act as casual as possible as she walked down the streets of Sandpoint, adding a hint of heroism and trying to take attention away from the obvious emberassment all the attention caused her.
She stuck closely to Chatahee, not quite liking some of the looks the men gave her as she walked past. "Getting paid doesn't sound like a bad idea. If this conspiracy seems to be legit, Bladework, as you put it, will deffinitly pop up in the near future. Who better to take on the Goblin Warren than the 'Heroes of Sandpoint' after all"

Town Hall
Sandpoint
Morning, 23ed of Rova, 4707AR (Day 2)
Chatahee & PariceChatahee and Parice continue their discussion as they walk west on Market Street, across Market Square, and then turn right on Main Street. You pass the large stone building of the Turandarok Academy from where you can hear the echos of what sounds like a hundred kids in play, and continue north until you find yourself between the Town Hall on your left, and the Town Garrison on your right.
You climb the stairs into the town hall and pass through its massive doors, to find yourselves in a huge meeting hall. Through an open door at the far end, you can see a flight of stairs leading to the floors above. A bored receptionist sits at a desk near the bottom of these stairs. As you walk towards the far door, your footsteps on the wooden floor boards causes her to lift her sleepy head to see who's approaching. "Yes, what can we do for you?" she says in a boring monotonic voice, clearly emphasizing that anything one might ask her to do will be an agonizing burden on her poor shoulders. But as she see your faces, her eyes brightens up and a big smile crosses her face. "Oh its you! How wonderful! I bet you are here to see Mayor Deverin. Please, please have a sit" with her sleeve she cleans two chair-seats, "I will let her know you are here, I'm sure she'll be delighted!". She then runs up the stairs.
A few minutes pass by and she comes back down. "Mayor Deverin will see you in her office" she announces excitedly. "Please follow me.". She leads the way up the stairs and through an inner corridor to a closed door with the words Mayor Fenchus Deverin etched into the wood. The receptionist opens the door for you, and you enter a small and surprisingly simple office.
The Mayor of Sandpoint sits at a wooden desk with carved edges depicting the town of Sandpoint as seen from the sea, with the Old Light looming over the smaller town's buildings. As you enter she raises her head with a pleasant smile. "Please, friends, be seated" she motions at the chairs in front of her. "I want to begin by sincerely thanking you for the great help you provided in stopping the goblin raid on our town. Sheriff Hemlock complimented your skills and prowess with arms. I assume you come here expecting a reward, and let me assure you that within a few days you will get what you came here for. I already asked the town's treasurer to allocate funds so we can reword you for your great help. Now, I would love to hear more about you and your other friends, but is there anything else I can do for you?"

Junker's Edge
Sandpoint
Jackson & ZenoJack and Zeno cross Sandpoint towards the north via Main Street, passing the Turandarok Academy, the Town Hall and the Town Garrison on the way to Junker's Edge. The area known as Junker's Edge is a small landing area at the edge of the cliff, right under the Old Light (number 6 on the map). Boys carrying red wheelbarrows come here every so often to throw the trash they collected down to the beach below. Not sure what exactly you are supposed to look for you start walking north-east along the cliff edge, looking for any strange signs. At first glance everything around here looks normal, but as you walk further along the grassy cliff top, you reach a patch of trees between the White Deer Inn (number 3 on the map) and the edge of the cliff. On the small stretch of land between those trees and the cliff edge the grass has been trampled by many small feet.
OOCThis is what Zeno and Jack see with passive perception. If you want to look for more clues use a roll.
As you walk along the cliff you can see the people walking on Junker's Way and Cliff Street. You can stop and talk with any random person, or you can wait for a patrol from the garrison to pass by and talk to the guards. You can also chat with one of Gorvi's boys if you wait long enough for one of them to arrive with a full wheelbarrow.

Jackson “Jack” Ratarion
Human, URogue (Rake)
Vital Information
Current AC:16 Touch:13
Flat Footed: 14 CMD:15
Current HP: 9/9
Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 0
Please Include Any Temporary Effects and Note If They Are Already Calculated Into The Stats. Please Provide Links If You Can
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Knowledge local 14
Knowledge Nobility 13
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Bluff 18
Diplomacy 13
Sense Motive : 14
Things which are permanent or long lasting which affect your character or others
Signature Moves
Black Sheep - Bitter Noble (Bluff)
ooc
Notes
Relevant combat feats: Weapon finesse, Combat expertise, Improved feint.

Recollections of his childhood begin to cloud his mind so Jack gently shakes his head to clear his thoughts. This area is quite literally a dump and he wrinkles his nose against its stench. A cursory inspection reveals only what he expected. That trash such as this will attract vermin of all kinds, Goblin among them. With this in mind Jack takes a closer look in the hope of finding further clues.

This does not satisfy him regardless of his findings however. Jack will also take the necessary time and steps to seek potential witnesses as well. Chatting with any locals or passersby as well as the guardsmen that pass by in addition to any of the young boys hauling the garbage. He tries not to be too forward with his questioning as he would prefer not to give much away. He will use his wiles as best he can and asks if these folk have seen or heard anything of note.

Chatahee the Longspear
Half Elf Fighter
ooc
Vital Information
Current AC:18 Touch:13
Flat Footed: 16 CMD:17
Current HP: 13/13
Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +3/+5 vs enchantments
ooc

As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
K Engineering: 14
K Geography: 11
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Perception : 18
Sense Motive: 12
Stealth (in armor) : 12
Combat Reflexes allows AOOs even while flat footed.
Immune to Sleep spells and effects.
+5 Will Saves vs Enchantments

Notes

It hadn’t actually occurred to Chatahee that defending the settlement you were staying in was something you got rewarded for. The goblins had wanted to cut throats and burn the place to the ground. He’d assumed, the previous day had been more of an interview.

A reward would allow for some outfitting I expect., he thought to himself.

“Ah yes, of course. I was just here to enquire as to what was being done to find out what set all this in motion, what united three different goblin tribes. I’m assuming by the surprise nature of the attack that very little is known. It just occurs to me that Sandpoint doesn’t have the manpower to both defend the walls and mount an expedition to get some answers.”

“Right now it’s very disorganized. Zeno and Jack are out by the cliffs scouting out where the goblins came over the wall. I don’t doubt that there are others rooting around. It’s possible these groups could get in each other’s way.”

Town Hall
Sandpoint
Chatahee & Parice
Your efforts to investigate the events of last night are much appreciated, but if you really want to be kept in the loop of what we already know you should speak with Sheriff Hemlock. Sadly he just left a few minutes before you arrived here but you might find him in the garrison building across the street. I know that he and his men made some progress last night regarding the investigation, and I'm sure they will know more by the end of the day. We have also sent word to call for Shallelu Andosana, our scout in the hinterlands. If anyone should know whats going on among the goblin tribes, its her.
I have set a meeting with the Sheriff tomorrow morning, hopefully Shallelu will already be in town by then, and you are all welcome to join this meeting if you wish.

Junker's Edge
Sandpoint
Jackson & Zeno
Jack and Zeno continue their search for clues along the edge of Junker's Edge cliff, but reveal nothing new. You can only assume that maybe some of the goblins gathered on the grassy patch behind the White Deer using the trees there as cover. How exactly they got there, you can't tell. They could have climbed up the cliff or climbed up and over the wall, or somehow got in through the gate. An
Or a decent survival skill check
expert tracker might be able to gather more clues here.

OOCFinding someone to talk to, guards or wheelbarrowers, is very easy. I suggest you prepare a list of questions Jack and Zeno would want to ask, so we can put all the answers into one or two posts.

Jackson “Jack” Ratarion
Human, URogue (Rake)
Vital Information
Current AC:16 Touch:13
Fort 1 Ref 5 Will 0
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Knowledge local 14
Knowledge Nobility 13
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Bluff 18
Diplomacy 13
Sense Motive : 14
Signature Moves
Black Sheep - Bitter Noble (Bluff)
ooc
Notes
Relevant combat feats: Weapon finesse, Combat expertise, Improved feint.

Although Jack is mildly disappointed that he could not locate further details he admits to himself that he did not think it would be easy. With a sigh he alters his search to more animate objectives, namely people.

Moving slowly but with purpose Jack seeks out local inhabitants for information. He asks the young men with the wheelbarrows if they have seen or heard anything. Then he asks patrolmen the same lines of questioning. Using small talk to begin a conversations he steers the talk toward the recent attack. Wondering with each person if they have seen anything strange. Have they heard any rumors or know of anyone that does.

Methodically and deliberately Jack works his way along the area in search of answers. Once he has canvassed the place for a while he then makes plans to visit the garrison next.

Chatahee the Longspear
Half Elf Fighter
ooc
Vital Information
Current AC:18 Touch:13
Flat Footed: 16 CMD:17
Current HP: 13/13
Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +3/+5 vs enchantments
ooc

As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
K Engineering: 14
K Geography: 11
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Perception : 18
Sense Motive: 12
Stealth (in armor) : 12
Combat Reflexes allows AOOs even while flat footed.
Immune to Sleep spells and effects.
+5 Will Saves vs Enchantments

Notes

Chatahee held his tongue waiting for Parice to say something, but when it became clear as the seconds ticked on that she wasn't going to speak, Chatahee stood and bowed deeply to the Mayor of the Town.

"If my companions and I could attend this meeting, I imagine we would all be grateful." he offered in his husky growl of a voice. He wondered whether his respect for this lady was showing and decided it probably was, not that he cared overly much, being of the opinion that it was only the weak that lied.

Zeno Reiburn
Human, Medium
Vital Information
Current AC:16 Touch:12
Fort 1 Ref 2 Will 1
None
As If Taking Ten
Trained Knowledge Skills
Knowledge Arcana: +5; Knowledge Geography +1; Knowledge History +2
As if Taking Ten
Passive Skill Checks
Perception : +3
Sense Motive: -1
Permanent Abilities or Magical Effects Bound to the Marshall (Lady Carcelle)
+1 on Charisma checks and Charisma Skill checks
+1 on Spirit Surge rolls
+2 on non-spell damage rolls
1 point of influence
Can use Spirit Surge on attack rolls, skill checks, saving throws, ability checks, and concentration checks
Notes
None

Zeno was completely silent, wresting with the concept that someone or something had orchestrated this chaos, and unless they found a clue, the perpetrator was somehow going to get away with it.
"Jack, I say we ask the children whether they saw anything during the attack. More likely than not, the majority of guards were present at the festival and would have missed the goblins sneaking in, especially if they did so from here; they can be unnaturally sneaky little devils when they put their minds to it. But perhaps one of those children was present and got away with his or her life. And if there were no witnesses, we can at least ask what's different in this dump from yesterday; we may find our clue that way."