List of Traveller and 2300AD players - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

List of Traveller and 2300AD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzchy View Post
Hey all, now that the only Traveller game in the Weave is closed, anyone up to refereeing another one?

I could do so but I'm only comfortable with the T20 system... >.<
Well, you can still open an ad. It's not like d20-based games aren't popular on MW!
Just not in this thread, I guess.

Mind answering the other questions, too, SH? I've got 2 people with unfinished UFPs already.
Here's the questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsenRG View Post
Please, when posting interest in this thread, let us know whether the following is true:
  1. You'd play any edition of Traveller (If not, which editions are fine?)
  2. You need no help to create a character in the following editions (obviously you can be fine with editions you don't have the corebook for).
  3. You're fine with all versions of the setting.
  4. You're accepting PMs with invitations to play.
  5. You're willing to Referee if a group can be found.
  6. You'd accept PMs with invitations to check a "Referee wanted" thread.

That would be your Universal Forum Profile.
Of course, you can post again to mention any changes in your UFP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzchy View Post
Hey all, now that the only Traveller game in the Weave is closed, anyone up to refereeing another one?

I could do so but I'm only comfortable with the T20 system... >.<
Willing to assist someone else, but not to be a dependency.

Well they just came out with a new adventure I will pick that up and see if I can run that for you all. So please do not pick it up. I will get back with you in a few days.

1: Mongoose Editions and possibly Mercator
2: I will need some coaching.
3: Prefer Mongoose Editions
4: Yes, please PM me with an invitation to your game.
5: I would rather not Referee.
6: I would rather not Referee, but if you PM me and ask me to show interest in a thread, I will take a look.

And we're now 14, I added SHUK with what he posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwire View Post
Well they just came out with a new adventure I will pick that up and see if I can run that for you all. So please do not pick it up. I will get back with you in a few days.
I almost never buy them anyway, and Mongoose have a PDF pricing I just can't understand. We'll be waiting for your next posts!

I bought it and it is a small adventure but it looks like it could be ok, and It will save me some time having to create the an adventure for the game. Anything that will save me time is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwire View Post
I bought it and it is a small adventure but it looks like it could be ok, and It will save me some time having to create the an adventure for the game. Anything that will save me time is great.
I totally agree with that feeling.

My UTP (though it might be a little wordy):

1. CT, MT, TNE, GURPS Traveller, MgT1e
2. All above, not familiar with others
3. Yes, but prefer either early Solomani Rim (Solomani-Villani interaction) or Spinward Marches (especially around 5th Frontier War, and shortly before)
4. Yes, but likely would not unless the game is ideal for me. I'm pretty busy these days.
5. Not at this time, but potentially later.
6. Yes.