Hulk or Spider-Man PC - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Hulk or Spider-Man PC

Ok, after finishing up some old characters, I'm back to working on Hulk. I've decided not to use the Ragechemist archetype and just go with vanilla Alchemist. The Int penalties that can happen with that archetype aren't worth what it gives.

This is the stat spread I'm going with, 20 points with the human's +2 into Str.

16 Str, 12 Dex, 16 Con, 14 Int, 12 Wis, 7 Cha.

But I'm still not sure what rage power to pick for my two levels of Barbarian. As mentioned, the best ones need 6 levels of Barbarian, which I'm not going to do.

I've decided to go with the Rage Power Guarded Life. If I'm raging and go below 0 HP, one point per level becomes non-lethal, plus I immediately stabilize. It's only 2 points, but it's still something.

I just want to drop a line for the Brute Vigilante archetype for Hulk. Seeing as how it was based on Hulk, to the point of growing a size category when he transforms.

I don't think I'm going to go with the Brute Vigilante. It fits the theme, but the mechanics are not that good. I'm going to stick with 8 levels of Alchemist, 2 of Barbarian, and the rest Master Chymist. I've picked out the Alchemist Discoveries to take. Feral Mutagen, Spontaneous Healing, Bone-Spike Mutagen, and Lingering Spirit.

Now I just need feats. I'll probably need Power Attack as a pre-req. And the classes all have pretty bad Will saves so I'll need Iron Will to boost them. Extra Rage is always good for a Barbarian and Extra Rage Power would be helpful if there's room.