STAR WARS Role Playing Game by Wizards of the Coast - Myth-Weavers

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

STAR WARS Role Playing Game by Wizards of the Coast

STAR WARS Role Playing Game by Wizards of the Coast

Im looking for information on all the books published for the first prit run of the Star Wars RPG by wizards of the cost (d20 system) I recently bought the core book on EBay and would like to get the suppliments for it. were there any low level adventrues written for it. also was there a book for additional races like the race Asoka Tanno was in the clone wars. Thanks for any help you can give.

So first, this should be over in the Game Discussion forum. Let's see if we can't get a mod to move this over. @Colin

Second, You're looking for the term "Star Wars d20", as there's a fistfull of variations of Star Wars systems (the most recent being the Gensys version). As for where to find books on it, you may have some luck finding PDFs via DriveThruRPG. It's not a very supported system anymore (as WotC has moved on to other things), but you may get lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamazaki View Post
So first, this should be over in the Game Discussion forum. Let's see if we can't get a mod to move this over. @Colin

Second, You're looking for the term "Star Wars d20", as there's a fistfull of variations of Star Wars systems (the most recent being the Gensys version). As for where to find books on it, you may have some luck finding PDFs via DriveThruRPG. It's not a very supported system anymore (as WotC has moved on to other things), but you may get lucky.
Thanks. any idea on how to do a search? I am not looking for saga edition or the revised edition ( I do not know if they are compatable)

WotC's SW: SWd20. SWd20 Revised (a sort of 3.5 take on the previous). SW Saga Ed. The original had plenty of books out there and is mostly compatible with Revised. Saga is a mostly new beast.

This should get you started. It may not be entirely comprehensive, due to... Wikipedia, but it will be a good start.

You may want to also look at the WEG d6 star wars rules. If nothing else, you may want to pick up the adventures and convert them to D20 yourself. West End Games had tons and tons of source material great for harvesting. Heck, you might want to just switch. Fans have done a lot of support for it.

If you're looking for adventures, I suggest the two Instant Adventures books.

You're looking for the system that has George Lucas on it. This system has the same problem as 3.0dnd. Everybody "says" 3.0 here and stuff, but when you get there, it's actually all 3.5. Same thing with the one you're looking for unfortunately. One thing I have found, is places like Amazon and similar online stores will have people selling the books sometimes. Although they're usually a little high priced.

Yep, the good ones are all missing. SWd20 with Lucas, most 3.0 material. And 1ed books. They're always the hard ones to find.

I'm actually on the same hunt myself. I will share with you what I find if you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonm View Post
You're looking for the system that has George Lucas on it. This system has the same problem as 3.0dnd. Everybody "says" 3.0 here and stuff, but when you get there, it's actually all 3.5. Same thing with the one you're looking for unfortunately. One thing I have found, is places like Amazon and similar online stores will have people selling the books sometimes. Although they're usually a little high priced.

Yep, the good ones are all missing. SWd20 with Lucas, most 3.0 material. And 1ed books. They're always the hard ones to find.

I'm actually on the same hunt myself. I will share with you what I find if you wish.
thanks