Yggdrassil : Looking for Game

Yggdrassil : Looking for Game

I know this Norse Game has been discontinued and really hadn't much of a following, so maybe I'm gasping at straws but I'm hoping there is like minded players and a GM who are into Yggdrasil and will start up a game with me. I don't think they sell actual copies of the pdf core rules anymore so it's not readily accessible. It's almost as if you have to have had bought it prior to the game being 86.

I have the original french core and the nine worlds source book, would definitely be down to try it out as a player.

I've run Keltia on PbP before.

It uses the same system as Yggdrasil.

It is my opinion that the system doesn't work very well in PbP due to the interactive nature of actions, etc. Just my 2 cents.

I have the PDF but never played. It looks like a better setting than a rules system.

Sure,so I'm going to to keep this thread open for players who perhaps want to run a game using the setting and mechanics.

It was part of a recent Bundle of Holding, "Worlds of Cubicle 7", so I've got the PDF, though I don't know it well enough to run a game.

So is their any interest in this game. All of you mostly have the pdf while only a few have mentioned that they would like to be apart of this game.