The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 106 - Myth-Weavers

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

We've hit it off with our new GM, so the rescue request is now called off.

It's alive! The game, i mean, it's finally back in shape.

I am here to formally request the transfer of GM rights for the Cataclysm of Lucidity game to @profholymoly, our new GM.
@Eric

After some very interesting dream sequences as a prelude to a Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous our DM has unfortunately lost their drive for the game. I know at least several of us have expressed interest in continuing even though the campaign itself technically hasn't started yet so there may or may not need to be some rerecruitment.

Either way I know I'm extremely keen on continuing this game or something similar with my shield slinging dwarf so I'm hoping that we can snag a new DM to run things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by userpay View Post
After some very interesting dream sequences as a prelude to a Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous our DM has unfortunately lost their drive for the game. I know at least several of us have expressed interest in continuing even though the campaign itself technically hasn't started yet so there may or may not need to be some rerecruitment.

Either way I know I'm extremely keen on continuing this game or something similar with my shield slinging dwarf so I'm hoping that we can snag a new DM to run things.
We seem to have hit is off. Four out of five players would like to continue with me as GM, with a fifth not yet replying so ... maybe?

Please transfer head GM-itude to me. Yes, heavy indeed is the crown.

EDIT: Nevermind. The old GM came back and transferred Head-GM'osity. We're all good.

Could someone transfer the head GM role on Dungeon of the Mad Mage over to me? -> https://www.myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=32543

I have talked with the players and they are OK with me taking over. The current GM has left the 'Weave and the party wants to continue.

@Shambala GM invite sent, Head-GM pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyKP View Post
Any interest in reviving/rescuing a Curse of the Crimson Throne Pathfinder AP?

I was in a terrific Crimson Throne game that started in September 2016. It went full steam till last spring or so and then after some sputtering @ridejo finally pulled the plug in September 2018. I know it is a few months late for a rescue, and I'm not even sure if the other players are still interested, but I was really enjoying this game. This is the furthest I've ever made it in an AP and I hear this is one of the best. I'd love to see it continue.

So, first question, would some or all of @Veradux, @EDTA, @Feuerrabe, @DangerBoy, @Kaitou Kage be interested in continuing the game?

Second question, is there some kindly GM out there who'd help us out?
Unfortunately our rescuing GM ghosted on us before anything got going. Any other takers out there?

Hello fellow Weavers!

I am burning out hard on MW, and even with some games getting downsized, I don't have the bandwidth to continue my GM functions for The Dwarven Company. I rescued this game almost two years ago when Koradin_Soulforge stepped down, and managed to put together another six chapters of story for the wonderful players of the game.

Now, we've suffered some heavy losses of players due to offline life. Of the original six players, two remain; however, two fresh recruits were found a couple months ago and they are eager to continue.

Now for the nitty-gritty...

I can't speak for the whole party, or the current GM, but I sure wouldn't mind playing under the original GM for the game. I don't think I've ever played with you, Koradin.

Wow! I must admit I had little faith this game continuing with a new DM, but bringing in the old one must be the very best option now that spyros has to throw in the towel.
You are most welcome, Koradin!