GrzegorzGD's pathfinder Character workshop - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

GrzegorzGD's pathfinder Character workshop

GrzegorzGD's Character workshop

this will be mine character workshop. Since i have too much character idea and not enough games.
Here i will post multiple characters. If anyone run out of idea for any kind of pathfinder game he can freely use some prepared here. I have no problem with tweaking and changing them. I would just be happy to see them get used instead of landing in a drawer. If you need sth specific PM me and i will try to help.
By standard rules i create: lvl 1, 25 point buy, no 3pp, average starting gold. medium to high powered characters.
Some might be diffrent, depending on my mood.
UPDATE: I will be posting not only pathfinder characters. I had a "writer's lock" recently and to deal with it i must quit pathfinder for a while. Expect some new chartacters from multiple systems. Also here i will post a copy of my every charavter application for games.

Character classification:
Zero class masterpiece:
this level is still not obtained. This is character created with surgical perfection. You can read it and your reaction will be "WOW" nothing else. Mechanically, it is made from lvl 1 to X (depends on system) and ready to play at each. Complete character contains exactly one and half page background. Not less, because it is just not enough, no more, because it becomes boring. In background, there is detailed info about it's childhood and early age. It also contains info about how he learned everything, how he met people important to him and why they are important. Background contains details why he is who he is, what shaped him. Half to one page of personality, with details like favorite food, free time activity, approach to strangers, friends, foes, family and others. This also include his goals, with reasons why he wants it, flaws, also why and bond (what is dear to him). You might mistake it for real person data. He has special, created under detailed instructions picture, complete with description containing every detail not covered on picture. There is also list of people (s)he cares about, his family, people he hates, with reasons, current statur and last known whereabouts. There is also special, wise quote created by me and solely me. This quote is something that greatest philosophers wouldn't be ashamed of.

First class masterpiece:
This character is similar to zero class. Mechanically, it is made from lvl 1 to X (depends on system) and ready to play at each. Background from one to two pages, contains info about how he learned everything, how he met people important to him and why they are important. There is detailed info about it's childhood, early age, training. Background contains details why he is who he is, what shaped him. In background, you can find reasons for why he is who he is. Personality is very similar to zero class too. It's less detailed, but it is clear and it's still perfect. It isn't as real as zero class, but perfectly reliable. This is usually based on custom made picture, or base on picture found in internet (only if picture is 95 % accurate least). There is always custom quote. Not something that change your life, but is s suitable as a motto. Achieved it once so far.

Second class masterpiece:
First class, but made only for one lvl, with some rules variation included. otherwise same as first. Might have less detailed picture, background and personality, but still has spark of perfection.

Third class masterpiece:
This is character i still enjoy playing, but it feels incomplete. Everything about him makes sense, but it's just not height of my skill. My friend still says that this can be called opposite of Mary Sue, but... it's not perfection. Masterpiece, but not perfection. You can see that he is just a character. If someone magically gave him life, he wouldn't e like a normal person, but like AI.

Base:
This character is just it. Character. No WOW effect. you see that it is character. Well written, with good personality, nice backstory and accurate picture, but not something i really enjoy playing. There are some exceptions, that evolve during game, but they are rare. Some are overpower, while others are just weak looking by mechanic

Under exception
Character that is either unfinished mechanically or just stats with no backstory. They either ascend in ranks or just stay as ever-unfinished case.

Failure
This characters are nothing. They happens mostly when i make characters in hurry or when sick. If I find such one not deleted immediately, I clear any proof of existence of such. In this category ends up each Marry Sue, plain stats with no picture or description. Every character that is here is shame for me.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FIELDSET=" "]
[CENTER][OOC="[SIZE=7][COLOR=Cyan]WIP[/COLOR][/SIZE]"]Work in progress[/OOC]

[URL="URL"][SIZE=7]Name[/SIZE][/URL]
[SIZE="5"]Main title[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]Some || other || Titles[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[Table=2,1][r=2,1]
[ooc="[IMG2=300]IMG3[/IMG2]"]optional note[/ooc]
[r=1,1]
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]"quote."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B]RACE:[/B] [URL="url"]race[/URL]
[B]CLASS:[/B] [URL="url"]class[/URL]
[B]CHARACTER SHEET:[/B] [URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1617345"]sheet[/URL]

[/table][CENTER]
[FIELDSET="Background"]
Background
[/FIELDSET]
[FIELDSET="Appearance"]
Appearance
[/FIELDSET]
[Fieldset="Personality"]
Personality
[/spoiler]
[/fieldset]
[FIELDSET="Motivations"]
Motivations
[/FIELDSET]
[fieldset="Enemies"]
Enemies
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="Contacts / Friends / Family"][list][*][*][*][*][*][/list][/FIELDSET][/CENTER][/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="OOC"][CENTER][SPOILER="Comment"]comments[/SPOILER] | [spoiler=rolls][roll=Because real men do the rolls]rolling code[/roll][/spoiler] | [spoiler=about me]About me:
You can say I am an RPG fan. I love RPG for the freedom it gives us in playing our characters. Computer games always limits you. Graphic, abilities, character concept, this is all very limited in computer games. RPG gives me an opportunity to play character I want. Even if it is a bit limited by system, setting, camping and of course other people, it is a way for me to participate in adventure and use my imagination. As amateur writer, I love to create.
When it comes to game, I do what I can. I usually check this site once every half an hour, and can post even three times per day if there is opportunity. I create my characters with care about details.
Unfortunately English is not my first language, but I do my best to avoid making any mistakes.
[/spoiler] | other thing OOC | [/center]
[/FIELDSET][/FONT]

open for suggestion
in progress

Perro don Sonne
Generous Lion
Exile || Master duelist || Wrath of the Rich

Perro don SonnePerro don Sonne
Male CG Catfolk swashbukler, Level 1 , Init 4, HP 13/13, Speed 30 ft
AC 19, Touch 14, Flat-footed 15, CMD 15, Fort 2, Ref 6, Will 1, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Rapier +6 (1d6, 18-20/x2)
Chainmail, buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 18
Condition None
Resistance

"Justice and law are funny things. You like them until they are used against you."

RACE: Catfolk
CLASS: Swashbuckler
TRAITS:
You gain a +1 trait bonus on Diplomacy and Knowledge (nobility) checks. In addition, your starting money is increased by 100 gp— your “birthright,” such as it is.
Lesser Noble
FEATS: Weapon focus: Rapier
short version Robbed and betrayed, Perro tries to protect other from his fate.

Description
||

OOC
| | |
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2fe734399c9d189c146958673e7b9af7.jpg (69.6 KB, 0 views)

Ulf Vilkas
Statistics

backstory

personality

crime

appearance

CS: Character Sheet

Xalenion De Rose jr.
adventurus half-elf
Master swordsman || Chosen of Destiny || Arcane talent

Xalenion de Rose jr.Xalenion De Rose jr.
M NG Half-elf Bladebound Magus, Level 3, Init 3, HP 30/30, DR -, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, CMD 15, Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 2, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 2
+1 Black blade cold iron Exelrion - sword of destiny (dueling sword) (-) +7 (1d8+4, 19-20/x2)
+1 Aesion - Armor of the forgotten (MWK Chain shirt +1) (+4 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 9, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 9, Cha 12
Condition None

"You don't choose destiny. You can either flow with it, or run for the rest of your life."

RACE: Half Elf
CLASS:Bladebound Magus

Key abilitiesXalenions key abilities are spell combat and slashing grace. first let him use spells and smash people with sword at one, while second let him damage people with his sword dance.

Describtion
||

OOC
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1484885

Davilac - Man with vision

Work In Progress
WIP

Davilac
Man with vision
Rising star || Leader || title

Davilac
Davilac
Human gunslinger 7 NE
HP 91 / 91 Speed ft Init 4
AC 23 Fort 7 Ref 9 Will 5
CMB +11/+6 BAB 7/2
Thunder (revolver) +12/+7 (1d8+1+1d6 electricity, x4)
Dagger +11/+6 (, )
Lightning (Rifle) +11/+6 (1d10+4, x3)
Str 9 (-1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 16 (3) Int 13 (1) Cha 14 (2)
Resistance

"Some wisdom that comes from character"

RACE:
CLASS:
TRAITS:
FEATS:
short versionOnce a simple kid, after getting his parents into trouble he wants to get revenge and show everyone, that he is capable of great things.

Description
||

OOC
|other thing OOC |

Toris "Shade" Flumino, Armormaster

Statistics

Describtion

Personality

Flaws

Core character traits

Appearance

RoleToris can be good mate. he is unexpirienced, but he is learning quickly. His expirience with armor makes him also great Armormaster.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1472334

Dragon starfinder

I think
Finnished

Xorius
Onto the Top and back down
Outlaw Prince || Born leader || Solar master

XoriusXorius

DragonKin Solarian 1 LN
HP 13 / 13 RES 5 / 5 STAM 8 / 8 Speed 30ft Init 1 KAC 16 EAC 14 Fort 3 Ref 1 Will 1 CMB 24 BAB 1
Dragonglaive +5 (1d6+4, -)
Semi-auto pistol, Tactical +2 (1d6, -)
Str 18 (4) Dex 12 (1) Con 12 (1) Wis 8 (-1) Int 10 (0) Cha 18 (4)
Resistance Sleep immunity

"when you have amazing looks beware not to look down. It probably means that you are one step away from falling down the cliff ."

RACE: Dragonkin
CLASS: Solarian
THEME: Outlaw
FEATS: Heavy armor proficiency
short version Xorius had mostly peaceful life until he was discovered as a descant of ancient king and started to become a threat to Emperor tarix. Banished from his home, now he wanders space looking for some help in founding a resistance and freeing his home from tyrany

Description
||

Other
| |other thing OOC |

Work In Progress
WIP

Arran
White X
Knight of balance || Vigilant warrior || Chosen of Force

White XWhite X
Male human Jedi 1
Level 1, Init 2, HP 30, DR -, Speed 6
Fort 11, Ref 13, Will 13, Base Attack Bonus 1
Double-bladed lightsaber
Abilities
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 14
Condition Normal
Resistance

"Both Jedi and Sith are wrong about the force. It is not about sides, but about Balance."

RACE: Human
CLASS: Jedi 1
FEATS: Dual weapon mastery I, Force training
summaryBetrayed by his masters, Young Jedi wanders the galaxy bringing Justice, and hunting evil Jedi wanting revenge

Description
|||

OOC
|other thing OOC |

Master Pagong
Fountain of Wisdom
Patient master || Turtle monk || Creator of Shell-Fu

Turtle[Galileus
Turtle Un Monk 4 LN
HP 56 / 56 Speed ft Init 4
AC 28 Fort 7 Ref 8 Will 5
CMB +6 BAB 4
Unarmed strike +11/+11 (1d4+5, 20/x2)
quarterstaff +10 (1d4+1, 20/x2)
Bite +5 (1d3+5, 20/x2)
Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 16 (3) Wis 19 (4) Int 8 (-1) Cha 10 (0)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

RACE: Turtle
CLASS: Un monk
TRAITS:
short version
Once a brave warrion, Pagong got cursed and lost ability to fight with convensional way. Broken, hemeditated in far mountains. There he got enlighted. Since then he is traveling around the world always ready to help anyone in need.

Description
||

OOC