What's that Videogame? - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

What's that Videogame?

It's not SNES. SNES didn't have anything in proper 3d, and that's definitely proper 3d. It looks more like classic Playstation or early PC to me. It actually looks about as aged as Twisted Metal 2, but I know for a fact that's not what it is. In fact, I know the answer, but I had to use tricksie means of attaining it so I'm willingly bowing out of this attempt out of fairness.

I love how we get 3 pictures in before we start posting "Obscure stuff no one will guess" killing the thread again.

Guys the whole point of this thread was to avoid stuff like that and give people who aren't obsessed with obscure films no average person has ever seen a chance to play....

Huh. Is that the reason why the films thread has 4k+ replies?

I'm sure someone will come sling and guess, and if not we can just pick a new image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLights View Post
Huh. Is that the reason why the films thread has 4k+ replies?

I'm sure someone will come sling and guess, and if not we can just pick a new image.
That's not my point. The point of the thread was to give a game to people, who want to play that game, but can't because they don't see a lot of films and such. It was suppose to be a participation thing. -.-

Sorry, if I came off as weird.

Your point is fair, and I'll be honest and drop a small hint at the same time in regards to steampeng's choice: it definitely does not fall into the realm of well known games. Like I said, I had to use tricksie methods in order to figure out what it was. If the game continues to flummox, though, then I might drop the answer if only so we can push forward.

you had one job steam! One job!

xp

If it's dropped, who takes it?

Not to harsh on the guy, but Steam is great at finding the obscure crap that nobody has ever heard of before. That's just what he do.

But I agree - the obscure references are getting a bit painful to deal with. I don't like the movie thread due to the obscure movies being posted there; I thought I knew video games, but I apparently don't. I don't mind not knowing stuff; I mind NEVER knowing stuff. It's too frustrating to want to try when the posts are stuff I've never even heard of.

The game is War of the Worlds.

Yes the name of the game is in the file name.

Which version of Hexen is that?