What Does My Avatar Say About Me? - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

What Does My Avatar Say About Me?

In Therren's case, I see someone who maybe likes the tales where someone can blow and create wind.
But it's much more likely, he just likes funny pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsubo_2017 View Post
Even though I findd Charlie Chaplin a Genius of comedy film, My pic is that of another genius usually seen on the verge of insanity: Salvador Dali

this s one of his many pieces of Avant-gard art work of his his time:
(snipped)

Just so you know.
Thank you, but I'm quite familiar with Dali, though I don't exactly like his work!
However, when I look at your avatar, at this size, I can make no difference between Dali, Chaplin, and anyone else with the same style of dress Chaplin proferred. Hence the note "without enlarging it specifically", you know.

Hrmmmm, ArsenRG's looks like a child's drawing an electrical diagram that's half finished and doesn't actually power the LED light at the center. Maybe. LOL

Hard to tell, but then maybe, hrmm, I'm thinking the person who chooses this kind of avatar wants people to squint and ask themselves "wtf is that anyway?" and drive themselves mad. Maybe.

I could be wrong. lol

I see Miss likes the Shadow.
Or at least it seems like the Shadow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss View Post
Hrmmmm, ArsenRG's looks like a child's drawing an electrical diagram that's half finished and doesn't actually power the LED light at the center. Maybe. LOL

Hard to tell, but then maybe, hrmm, I'm thinking the person who chooses this kind of avatar wants people to squint and ask themselves "wtf is that anyway?" and drive themselves mad. Maybe.

I could be wrong. lol
You're wrong, that's a 9-section steel whip. For clarification, that's an weapon, not a tool!
But yeah, at the size of avatars, it can be hard to tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsenRG View Post
I see Miss likes the Shadow.
Or at least it seems like the Shadow.
Shadow?

Nope. "The Queen Bitch of the Universe", as she sometimes calls herself, Kerrigan from Starcraft.

Mine's easy: Raistlinmc, with MC being my initials, and Raistlin Majere - the first fantasy character to really capture my imagination way back when I was six - as the image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss View Post
Shadow?

Nope. "The Queen Bitch of the Universe", as she sometimes calls herself, Kerrigan from Starcraft.
Ah well, I told you I don't click for bigger images. And since I don't play Starcraft, I approximated to what I know.

So, like this guy, but with glowing eyes. I'm almost sure I've seen him with glowing eyes, somewhere, but can't find a picture.

So, I think we can now accept that avatars don't tell much, especially when misinterpreted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
Mine's easy: Raistlinmc, with MC being my initials, and Raistlin Majere - the first fantasy character to really capture my imagination way back when I was six - as the image.
Ahhh Raistlin....some of the first books I ever read were the Dragonlance novels.

Same here. I remember being snuggled up on the couch at age six with The Legend of Huma, which an older friend has given me for Christmas, thinking, "I don't have any idea what's happening here...and I love it!"

Raistlinmc likes Dragon Lance, probably. Especially Raistlin. Or, maybe he hates Raistlin so much that he wants to be reminded of his hatred everytime he logs into Myth-Weavers. Maybe he just wants Raistlin-Sempai to notice him.

In conclusion: Raistlin