5e Sheets Not Loading In Chrome - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

5e Sheets Not Loading In Chrome

5e Sheets Not Loading In Chrome

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36

Message: I'm running into an issue that is both incredibly weird and also incredibly annoying. Basically whenever I try to view a 5e character sheet on Chrome, the first two pages are completely screwed up. The first page only has the first line apear, and the second (ie the one that only appears if you list your character as a caster, since it has your spell list) only shows the first box meant to have level zero cantrips in it. Now, granted, the third page is loading most of the way, but even that's missing a few sections too, such as the Languages Known box, and the section to show what color your character's skin, hair and eyes are, not to mention that the third page is also arguably the least important page out of all of them since that's the one meant to simply describe your character's personal appearance, which can just as easily be left to the imagination of the players with reletively little difficulty. I attached a screenshot so you can see what it looks like, though suffice to say, it basically makes the 5e sheet totally impossible to use. For reference, here is a link to the sheet as well, so those that aren't running into this issue can compare the two: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1377547

The odd thing is that from what I can tell it's only happening to me on Chrome (or at least it's not happening on Firefox and Edge) and it only happens with the 5e sheet, since I can view and create sheets for 3.5, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, Fate, and Star Wars Sage without any issue whatsoever.

Not to mention that this only seems to be happening on my laptop as opposed to my desktop, despite my desktop having the same version of chrome, and the same OS and everything. Unfortunately since the vast, vast majority of RPG related things I do are done using my laptop, this is kind of an issue I can't really ignore. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me any assistance.

Clear cache; sounds like a corrupted css.