Automatic link parsing - Myth-Weavers

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Automatic link parsing

Automatic link parsing

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 12_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

Relevant Links: (Copy and paste links to what it is you're talking about here)
Referrer: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Message: Is it new that when I go to edit a post it automatically selects the box that says “Automatically parse links in text”. I only ask because when I edit a post with an image tag it keeps parsing the link if I forget to uncheck the box which then breaks the imagine tag. I don’t remember this happening previously.

It was because you had a space before and after the image link. Inside the Image tage between the brackets don't put a space before and after the link. I edited the mushroom farmer post to get rid of the space and it works with the box checked.

That’s weird, I don’t normally put spaces there. I thought the spaces were from hen i deleted the HTML tags after they appeared, and i forgot to delete spaces. *goes to check in user notes* Huh, guess I have been putting spaces there. Never mind!