Name - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Name

Heh, I sort of like the idea of a dice roll, but thats not exactly graphically apealing as I understand it. The bag of holding makes us sound like a store that is overstocked and desperate :P.

GnGOG has to many G's oddly enough

I don't think we could pull offf Darkness and dungeons leagally since they will still say we ar eusing there Abreviation.

Quote:
Heh, I sort of like the idea of a dice roll, but thats not exactly graphically apealing as I understand it.
Meh. It could work. I've done a quick example, though don't hold it to too high a standard, 'cause it was done in ten minutes at 1 am. Not meaning to press it, but just showing you what I meant.

Iam a fan of something with D&D in the name. Didn't somebody suggest Community D&D or something?

With recent happenings at the other site, and some predicted fallout, it's all the more important that you just bombard me with name ideas

Have Wizards been approached on this? do they have any preferences or comments on the use of "Dungeons and Dragons"?

Can we concentrate on d20, since we will be allowing them?

d20onlinegames.

honestly though, I'd like it if it has a name that a naive web log crawler wouldnt realise is a game site. So, for instance, if I was to log in at work and fill my router logs, all they would see is

www.veryseriousdrugstuff.com

not

www.gamesand timewasting.com

Well, assuming we can't get any play out of wizards, we will be supporting some other systems which are not d20 based.

But, I suppose I should contact them... http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=aboutus/contactus
Would I be contacting their corporate info?

Names....

Sidequest Games ?

a reference to this site being a splinter off of the previous one

dragonrevolution.com

or dndrevolution.com, if we can use dnd!
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST