Hi - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi

Hi

Hi I'm new to play by post, and most rpgs I have played a little of sw saga and am hoping to get into a more fanasy type game. If anyone could teach me dnd or something like that, that would be great.

Thanks

well best will be if you look at the games & ads section and see which one seems most compatible with you and then just ask if you may join.

Welcome Aboard, Mr Jack.
Like Sin said, find a game that interests you, be sure to let them know you're new, and you'll get along fine.
Here, have a cookie. You do like cookies, don't you?

Bah ... cookies ... you want Cake!!!! *

As the peeps above have said, go to the Game Ads, look for a game which appeals to you and let them know you're new to MW ... you'll find pretty much everyone from the GM down will give you a hand. Of course the HELP section is also brilliant, especially helpful are the bbcodes, which allow you to do "fancy" stuff in your posts, found here:

bbCodes

And of course the Dice Roller Help, found here:

Dice Roller

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask any questions

NGP