Thread not postable - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Thread not postable

Thread not postable

My Browser Information: Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Relevant Links: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=450459

Message: I am unable to post a reply in the above linked thread. Every other link I checked in the Game Planning forum would let me post if I wanted to. But in this particular thread, the text box to post a reply doesn't even show up. I tried multiple reloads.

The thread has been locked, that makes it impossible for almost any normal user to post in. Any locked threads prevents people from posting in them. Usually useful for stuff that the creator of the thread doesn't want other people to post in and/or to stop people from posting because of either a rule break or an end of the discussion.

It's a lot more common then you might think.

As SMARTAgentKC said, the thread had been locked, preventing users from posting in it.

Since there doesn't appear to be a reason for the thread to be locked (and there being an interest in posting in it), I've unlocked it.

I previously contacted @twisted7ogic regarding the thread being locked and they indicated it was intentional and were working on something behind the scenes.

Indeed, I might have jumped the gun a bit with locking it. That said, the point of the thread was kind of lost once I started working on the game.

It might have been a good idea for me to communicate such in hindsight, but I'm actually surprised my messy post garnered any interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted7ogic View Post
Indeed, I might have jumped the gun a bit with locking it. That said, the point of the thread was kind of lost once I started working on the game.

It might have been a good idea for me to communicate such in hindsight, but I'm actually surprised my messy post garnered any interest
I had some system suggestions for you, if you're still interested I'll PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloth View Post
I had some system suggestions for you, if you're still interested I'll PM you.
Thanks, I'm always interested in hearing suggestions!