Planning - Page 6 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumrunner View Post
you mean for stepping back so you can do ranged attacks without disadvantage? or do you mean so you can step back from a monster without provoking an Opportunity attack?

My suggestion is take a cantrip that's touch and one that is ranged... if you need to get away take the variant human at level 1 with the mobility feat, then after an attack you can retreat without provoking an attack.
Yeah, or getting in a good flanking position. That 5ft free step is a rogue's best friend, but everyone likes dat flank bonus.

There is no flanking in 5e, also you can run around an enemy in circles without provoking an op, it's only when you leave their melee range. Rogues can sneak attack as long as they have an ally within 5ft of the enemy that they are attacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumrunner View Post
There is no flanking in 5e, also you can run around an enemy in circles without provoking an op, it's only when you leave their melee range. Rogues can sneak attack as long as they have an ally within 5ft of the enemy that they are attacking
Oh. Nice. Although, I would miss flanking, it is not all that important.

This is true. Well, we seem to have a pretty good idea on personalities for the characters, so I suppose we can see about putting a new thread up. We need a catchy name to interest a potential DM while we keep our eyes open for games we might be interested in (in which I would rather interest a DM, due to it being three of us).

Name ideas:
Quest for Eternaty
Seeking Immortality
Who wants to live forever?

I kind of want to stay away from focusing too much on the three sibs, the GM may want more players and I am down for that.

I could be down for more players - if that's that best (only) way to find a GM - but I'd prefer playing as a group the three of us.

On the same theme, when I made the original character I titled the app "To be eternal".
We seem to think alike.