Myth Weavers' Milestones - Page 77 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

Congrats Raist!

@mildly_competent, I'm enjoying it tremendously.

As for milestones, I'm short of 15000 and I went through my seven year anniversary last November. My Isle of the Small Folks campaign is coming up to three years old on Myth-Weavers at te end of this month even though it actually started in September of 2012 on giantitp. Thanks to original players @Delia2531 and @OzzyKP and the great additions over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfrog
My Isle of the Small Folks campaign is coming up to three years old on Myth-Weavers at te end of this month even though it actually started in September of 2012 on giantitp
Holy cow! I had no idea that it had been running for so long! Here's to several more years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfrog View Post

As for milestones, I'm short of 15000 and I went through my seven year anniversary last November. My Isle of the Small Folks campaign is coming up to three years old on Myth-Weavers at te end of this month even though it actually started in September of 2012 on giantitp. Thanks to original players @Delia2531 and @OzzyKP and the great additions over the years.
This game brought me to MW, first to use the sheets and then when we ported the game across I got involved in so many more games (3.5e, PF, SR4e, Original D&D) and the all consuming Realm Folded Tavern of which Inwas one of the first players and now lam lead DM as it approaches its third anniversary with a cast of what feels like thousands and a huge raft of completed missions from a variety of players and DMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfrog View Post

Yea, I did all my gaming on GiantITP before hover moved us over here, now I'm here exclusively. I'm even planning (and will soon launch) my very first game as a GM. Thanks hover for keeping this game going for so long and your great professionalism and consistency over such a long time. It has been great fun! By far the longest game I've ever been involved in (both for RL length and number of levels gained in game).

So not only have I gotten one if my campaigns to the full end of the adventure this week (the previously mentioned Gnome game) but today I had my first character death on the Weave! My barbarian was going toe to toe with a wyvern and on the wyvern's turn it succeeded in every roll to hit. Arune went out in a splatter!

Kinda a strange thing to celebrate I guess, but it's a milestone.

Congrats on finishing an entire campaign, that's quite a feat in PbP!

And may Arune rest well with his honored ancestors, knowing that he died a worthy death!