Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This Month Is The Anniversary Of My Mother Death

This Month Is The Anniversary Of My Mother Death

Hello everyone. February is a very depressing month for me. Because it happen to be the anniversary of my mother death. She passed away from diabetes type 2 6 years ago. I always give her insulin everyday. As soon as her health gotten worse she was in the hospital. My old therapist at my old day treatment program told me that my mother passed away. I was so sad and depressed about it. For some reason I feel like her death was my fault.

It surely was not your fault, though I'm awfully sorry that you feel that it was. There's nothing I can say via the internet to make you feel better, I'm sure, but for what it's worth, I'll repeat it because it bears repeating: it wasn't your fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
It surely was not your fault, though I'm awfully sorry that you feel that it was. There's nothing I can say via the internet to make you feel better, I'm sure, but for what it's worth, I'll repeat it because it bears repeating: it wasn't your fault.
Well gee, that's easy for you to say. I bet your parents that you loved so much are still alive.

I see I made a mistake in engaging you. I won't repeat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
I see I made a mistake in engaging you. I won't repeat it.
No you didn't made a mistake. You're right. Sorry about that. But you're right about one thing. It wasn't my fault.