General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

I Sense a Great Disturbance in the Force.

Who knows, might just be resurrecting him as a character, not as actually being alive.
I'm hoping they are gonna go for something along the lines of "Vaders Secret Plan" kind of deal, then with getting flashbacks to what he was doing that caused the current consequences, since an outright resurrection sucks.

They can't resurrect him he is a force ghost now!

You know how the saying goes "Once you go force ghost, you never go back." or something like that, this is unprecedented at least to my knowledge...

I mean, I think they are not that stupid to actually do this...the next thing you are going to tell me is that they are going to give a background to the yoda race, I'd like to see that happening lol.

I'll be sitting patiently for the Legacy Trilogy, with Krayt, Cade and the Imperial Knights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarium View Post
I'll be sitting patiently for the Legacy Trilogy, with Krayt, Cade and the Imperial Knights.
I doubt that would ever happen, but it would be nonetheless awesome. Don't forget the eye candy which is Darth Talon.

Lawrence Kasdan has been hired to write the script for Episode VII. He was a big part of why Episodes V and VI were better than A New Hope, so I'm tentatively optimistic about the future of SW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Clamantis View Post
Lawrence Kasdan has been hired to write the script for Episode VII. He was a big part of why Episodes V and VI were better than A New Hope, so I'm tentatively optimistic about the future of SW.
Along with Michael Arndt, the writer for Toy Story 3 and Little Miss Sunshine. I'm excited, regardless of what eventually comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
They can't resurrect him he is a force ghost now!

You know how the saying goes "Once you go force ghost, you never go back." or something like that, this is unprecedented at least to my knowledge...

I mean, I think they are not that stupid to actually do this...the next thing you are going to tell me is that they are going to give a background to the yoda race, I'd like to see that happening lol.
I was trying figure out how they could bring Vader back plausibly, and then I remembered this...

I mean think of it. Mark Hamill is a genius voice actor and played the Joker for years. Expanded Universe aside, he would make an awesome villain. All those years he voiced the Joker, an inside Jedi would be pretty scary. Stick Hayden Christensen in a bashed up and burned (because Vader was cremated) suit , forbid him from ever talking, and let Hamill do the voice magic. Even with scenes without the helmet, if they can get Christopher Lee to do jump flips, they can make Mark Hamill into a badass Psycho Sith.