Waiting for a game? - Page 23 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Waiting for a game?

I estimate that my Godsmouth Heresy game may wrap in about 3-4 weeks. Think you could wait that long? Honestly, I can't envision it taking much more than four weeks, but I've been surprised before....

I can run a few, I also was thinking about running Core. Let me know what T1-2 you can still play and I will muster one up.

BTW: I was told in here that t1 and t1-2 only modules could be run multiple times with different players, my PFS group disagrees and wants the source for my statement. Anyone can verify the validity of this? If legit could you please give em a reliable source. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegeometry View Post
BTW: I was told in here that t1 and t1-2 only modules could be run multiple times with different players, my PFS group disagrees and wants the source for my statement. Anyone can verify the validity of this? If legit could you please give em a reliable source. Thanks.
It's in the Guide to Organized Play, mostly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guide 6.0, page 20
There are two exceptions to these rules. All Tier 1 scenarios
and Tier 1–2 sanctioned modules are available for unlimited
replay with a 1st-level character for credit. The sanctioned
modules may also be played with a 2nd-level character
once for credit. GMs may receive another Chronicle sheet
each time they run one of the Tier 1 scenarios or Tier 1–2
sanctioned modules, but may only apply a Chronicle sheet
to one 2nd-level character per adventure.
Elsewhere throughout the Guide, scenario and module are used somewhat interchangeably where they really shouldn't be. Replay of 1-2 SCENARIOS is definitely expected, because of the wording on one particular scenario's chronicle sheet (no spoilers).

Point all of your local players to the Guide; Ideally, they should all have at least looked through all of it.... It is hard to remember everything that's in there, of course! But, having a laptop or tablet on hand with the PDF (or, even, a printout!) is not a bad idea.

I've printed out the subtier rules myself. Those can get messy, and it's a real help when the GM starts trying to work out the APL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegeometry View Post
I can run a few, I also was thinking about running Core. Let me know what T1-2 you can still play and I will muster one up.
Meepo's games played are listed here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...FaLbo/htmlview

I even just updated it. That said, none of my PCs are Core and I have no interest in making a Core PC at this time.

I have a Core PC online. She's a bard. Played in Confirmation is all. Though another Core PC(tabletop) of mine played in all 3 parts of Shades of Ice.

Elizabeth W.

OK guys sticking with the Core game idea (since its new frontier for many and the playing base would be greater)

How many would be interested in a We be goblins (lvl1-2) and a Crypt of the Everflame (lvl 1-2) Core game. I am also contemplating a Confirmation (lvl1-2), Wounded Wisp (lvl1-2), and Master of the Fallen Fortress (Lvl1)

I am "extremely active", so running any or all of these will not be an issue.