Hi. Im new. - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi. Im new.

Hi. Im new.

To the site at least. I have been playing tabletops for about 15 years now. Started on 3.5 and moved to 4.0 briefly before blocking that part of my life from my brain and moving to pathfinder. That was until the playtest for 2E came and I started my own game with the guys around that.

However I have always been interested in playing a starfinder game and thats what brought me here.

With that out of the way, my name is Matsui and I hope you have a good day.

Welcome!

Hi 'New' - I'm Yamazaki

Okay, terrible dad jokes aside, welcome to Myth-Weavers, @Matsui !

We here at the Weave focus on the Play-by-Post medium of playing TTRPGs. PbP is an asynchronous medium, meaning you can post at whatever time of the day or night, and people will react to those actions at their own good time. The drawback, of course, is that it's a slower means of playing RPGs, but it gives everyone time to consider actions, check rules, and proof-read everything.

Your first step is to check out our Games and Ads section, assuming you haven't already. We do things a touch differently than other sites, where we have game ads posted and prospective players apply. Every GM does it a little differently, so check the campaign info and forum for the exact details. You'll also want to look at our New to PbP thread - it's got a few handy links for easy information.

We support a very wide variety of systems here, ranging from good ol D&D to Pathfinder to Shadowrun to Fate to PbtA to, well, I don't think there's a system we don't support. So if you spot something outside of your norm that catches your attention - go ahead and apply for it anyways.

And yes, D&D 5e and Pathfinder are currently the most popular systems here, so you may find some heavy competition for some of those games.

Also, I recommend getting chatty through out the forums or even dropping by our Discord Channel. Just watch out for those welcoming harpoons - they're harmless... mostly

If you have any questions, let us know! Don't be afraid to ask, either - we do our best to help people out.

-Yamazaki