Excited to join! - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Excited to join!

Excited to join!

Hi everyone!

So glad to have found this site, thanks to reddit! I've been playing DnD for about 10 years, have a regular game going right now, but we meet pretty infrequently, and it's a larger group. I've been craving an opportunity for some real RP heavy gameplay, and PbP seems like the perfect medium for a more thoughtful approach!

I'm hoping I'll be able to find a 5e game over in the game ads, as it's been quite a while since I played 3.5 or pathfinder.

Welcome Paige, you’re in luck, 5e and PF games are very popular here and yes, PbP gives you great opportunity to develope a character and role play more than roll play. It can be very competitive to get accepted for games. Don’t get discouraged, look at other people’s apps, ask questions of the GM and get involved on the forums to make yourself known.

Good luck!

PbP is indeed a different animal. Don't fret about being accepted though.