Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Adventurers League Games

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Looking to get into a game?
Want to DM Adventurers League Games?
New Tables opening up regularly! Now running:

Game Description:

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Feb 22 '18 at 11:18pm..
Lost Mines Table 3 is full but need a couple replacements on table 1.

Hi all!

DDAL05-06 Beneath the Fetid Chelimber, with Poor_Knight, needs two players. Come join us!

That would be a great deal to take on. : ) Still, seems a great way to organize a number of tables.

I've not played Storm King so maybe I'll throw an app into that if it still needs a player.

It's been working out well I'd say, for people that want to play in Adventurers League online. Having people in one big collective let's them easily move into new games and DMs can see players waiting for games so many will open up a new table to get those players into a game. It's all first come first serve so no "applying" for a game. If there's a spot, you're in.

If interested certainly come by and get a character made and verified that it's AL legit so you're ready to pounce on a game when a seat opens.