Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
Adventurers League Games

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Looking to get into a game?
Want to DM Adventurers League Games?
New Tables opening up regularly! Now running:

Game Description:

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Feb 22 '18 at 11:18pm..
Sounds great. I'm sure, for one spot, that a certain role might fit better than another. Any chance of you PM'ing me the GM contact so I can ask a few relevant questions?

Best place would be the Chamber of Waiting thread: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthr...3#post13180823

Ask away there and you'll probably get multiple DM responses.

And I think Suits of Mist (DDAL4 Curse of Strahd season) is looking for players now. (lvl 1 or 2)

Great, thanks Poor Knight! I've played through a bit of Curse of Strahd, Lost Mine and Tyranny of Dragons prior but would certainly be down for giving the others a go.

New table open DDEX1-05: The Courting of Fire (1st-4th Level)
Table 7 w/ DM Shambala: 5 seats

Don't know what Adventurer's League is? It is organized play for D&D 5e. Characters you play here can also be played at live tables anywhere in the world! Have a character that is between sessions at your local shop and can't get there or don't want to run on the tables they have, check us out! Want to see what AL play is about before you spend hours at a local shop, come on in and create a character! New and want to learn? The DM's are all willing and able to help with creating characters and getting you into a game!