Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Dear webmaster

Dear webmaster

You're doing a great job. Your recovery of as much as you have is nothing short of miraculous.

Thank you for this continued free service.

And to me and everyone else, save a backup for any online file storage. You never know what might happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
You're doing a great job. Your recovery of as much as you have is nothing short of miraculous.

Thank you for this continued free service.

And to me and everyone else, save a backup for any online file storage. You never know what might happen.
Seconded

/signed

You're doing a great job, Rodrigo, keep it up.

+1. There's a reason I moved my games here, that hasn't changed. You've got the best site to interact with for ease of use and bells and whistles, as well as stability and user support. One mistake doesn't change that. Incredible respect for the honesty and transparency on your end with that as well.

Same here. I could elaborate on what the others already said but it would just boil down to the same thing: Shit happens, and we move on and are reminded that one only learns to appreciate good things once they are gone.

Agreed! We love you Rodrigo!