Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Feature request: style toggle

Quote:
Okay, so you can't put anything into the 'Output' box directly. It gets confused if you do anything with it.
It is output, after all, not input

Quote:
You can't change a macro's name by editing the name box and saving (it creates a new macro).
Right. I'm not sure what I want to do about saving over, or validation of what to do when you try to make a new one of the same name as an existing one.

Quote:
Fieldset does work even with an IMG tag in the option space so that's going to be very useful. Yeah, this does exactly what I was hoping for.
I may start clamping down on stuff like that - again, the point is to allow people to build stuff but not for them to be able to build broken stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
I may start clamping down on stuff like that - again, the point is to allow people to build stuff but not for them to be able to build broken stuff.
A fieldset with an image is likely one of the most frequent macros that I would use, I think. So many of the games I'm in use that format for every IC post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
@parody : You can now use the variable '{sheet_id}' (with the curly braces) to specify that you'd like it to fill in the sheet id. Note that this won't really work well if you have more than one sheet in a game, it'll just pick one.
That's cool! Thanks!

On a related note, how does one delete macros?

The sheet_ID variable doesn't seem to work properly. It keeps calling another ID number that isn't 1) one of my sheets 2) isn't even added to the game.

I have noticed in the last several days my buttons for BB codes ("B", 'U', various colors, etc.) are unselectable in quick reply and advanced. Related to the change in beta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyGB View Post
I have noticed in the last several days my buttons for BB codes ("B", 'U', various colors, etc.) are unselectable in quick reply and advanced. Related to the change in beta?
What browser/OS?