Pokémon - Page 13 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegoku View Post
Played some Lets Go Eevee, just finished Viridian Forest.
Is it not weird that the highest lv pokemon I have faced is Lv3 Metapod?
The trainers have one or two Lv3 pokemon, while I have a team of level 10 pokemon from just catching a few nidorans near pokemon league.
Because wild pokemon no longer fight, there is little chance of running out of HP or having to dash back to the pokemon centre.

I guess I will see how Brock is soon. It used to be that you had to do some reasonable training to get past his onyx, espcially if you started with Charmander or Pikachu!
It does get more challenging. I just finished the gym at Celadon and I certainly had to make a couple of visits to the Pokecenter while in that area.

I'm debating buying it, but I really love the look of Let's Go Eevee. I'm hoping it's nostalgic enough it'd be worth the money to buy a switch, but I feel like even if not, getting to play Breath of the Wild would be nice. Still..EEVEE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvandi View Post
I'm debating buying it, but I really love the look of Let's Go Eevee. I'm hoping it's nostalgic enough it'd be worth the money to buy a switch, but I feel like even if not, getting to play Breath of the Wild would be nice. Still..EEVEE.
Eevee is pretty awesome. If I had grinded a little more, I could have soloed the Elite Four with him. And yes, Breath of the Wild is very pretty on Switch. I should go back to that sometime.