Goblin Slayer - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Goblin Slayer

Haven't read the light novels but I think Josh might be referring to something else. I wonder how far they are going to get with these 12 episodes.

I never watch or read Anime but I've seen the first two episodes and read the first book on Amazon. (the book, not the comic book one). I like it quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpalm View Post
Haven't read the light novels but I think Josh might be referring to something else. I wonder how far they are going to get with these 12 episodes.
They will probably pass the manga by at least two or three episodes

Do you ever learn his name? Or does he ever reveal his face? Or her face?

Don't tell me the name or show me the face. A yes or no will work just fine. Thanks.

You never learn anyone's name. Priestess, Elf Archer, Dwarf Priest, Lizardman Shaman, etc. Adventurers don't use their own names.

There're several moments where characters see his face, but we, the audience, don't get shown.

Low-level characters, doing low-level things pretty much. Guessing that we never meet Gold or Platinum adventurers later on.

Since the story seems to be focused on the frontier region. Is Spearman really the strongest adventurer in the frontier? I suppose it's possible but just curious.

It is a pretty decent manga/anime at first, and seems interesting. I just feel it's a shame it looses coherency and common sense fast.
Personally I believe it would be better if it were consistent in its worldbuilding with how dark and dangerous it made it out to be. (As a simple example, slayer pointed out the importance of a helmet once and immediately got a rock against his helmet, which he survived, but it never happens again and nobody else, at all, is wearing a helmet)

Nah it has been good all the way through. Especially the anime that is all of 5 episodes in.