Greetings friends, allow me to introduce myself.. - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Greetings friends, allow me to introduce myself..

Greetings friends, allow me to introduce myself..

I've been an avid fantasy reader for all my life, The Hobbit was the very first non-children's book that I read all by myself. I've never played Tabletop before, or done any campaigns online or offline, but I'm familiar with the mechanics through reading game books, fantasy series', video games, videos and such.

I've recently just beaten Temple of Elemental Evil, and since I have some time off from classes and work, I thought I'd get into this fantastical world that's always been just slightly beyond my grasp.

My name is Grey or Zailgradis. It's good to be here.

Welcome to the weave. If you are looking to join a game head on over to the games and ads section and apply to one that stokes your interest. If you'd prefer, you can also read ongoing or completed games there. Just go to the bottom of the page, pick your favorite system from the drop-down menu, and hit the search button.

Well met, Zailgradis!

There are plenty of games to choose from here, and plenty of information on how to use the site in the help and wiki sections. s canjowolf said, the Games and Ads section is a good place to start looking for a game to get into.

Good luck and good gaming!