Gencon Drinking Games - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Gencon Drinking Games

W/E Its all 40% ha ha.

Make it Crown Royal or Jack Daniels. Oh and Ric, you have to take the shots consecutively.

If you also find out how many votes Farland got (win or lose) thats the number of Shots that have to be bought and divided amongst yourselves and taken one right after the other.

As you can tell, I want you all to get alcohol poisoning and or not remember winning the ENnie, or remembering anything at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord.anki
W/E Its all 40% ha ha.

Make it Crown Royal or Jack Daniels. Oh and Ric, you have to take the shots consecutively.

If you also find out how many votes Farland got (win or lose) thats the number of Shots that have to be bought and divided amongst yourselves and taken one right after the other.

As you can tell, I want you all to get alcohol poisoning and or not remember winning the ENnie, or remembering anything at all.
I don't know about that. I plan on having fun at GenCon.

Have fun while being drunk then. Heh heh. Actually drunk isn't the correct term. Wasted! "Pick it up pick it up. Lets get wasted. Drink it up drink it up. Lets get wasted. Fill it up fill it fill it up lets get wasted. GET WASTED GET WASTED!" - Lyrics from a song called Wasted by THC (True High Class) www.truehighclass.com (Best and hottest female rappers alive)

Umm. Well have fun at GenCon but make sure that you also drink. But drink responsibly. Do not drive vehilicles while under the influence because that can make you lose your license or worse YOUR LIFE!!!

Here's a favorite Doors song of mine.

Show me the way to the next Whiskey bar.
OH don't ask why...oh don't ask why
Cause if the next whiskey bar we don't find
I'm sure I will die...I'm sure I will die.

Ok something like that without googling the lyrics.

OK -- here is the IMPORTANT part... We are going to need to lift a glass on Friday night in salute... What is the beverage in which we will be quaffing?

My suggestion is Chimay Grand Trappist Reserve, although it may be a bit too hoppy for those who don't like beer. And I don't do that cham-pagne stuff.

Any thoughts/input here?

Crown Royal, Dwarven Stouts (Any stout will do, there is this one from Sri Lanka that is 8%, and it has coffee, toffee, and chocolate flavor to it. A few people i drank some with didn't like it but I loved it. It is really thick though.

Nah -- that is knock you on your fanny stuff... For a toast, you need something light -- typically wine or champagne -- but since I hate both I typically lean towards beer. Besides, there is something testosterone filled about drinking a nice, full heady beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeak
Nah -- that is knock you on your fanny stuff... For a toast, you need something light -- typically wine or champagne -- but since I hate both I typically lean towards beer. Besides, there is something testosterone filled about drinking a nice, full heady beer.
Yeah, joking aside, I don't aim to get trashed completely. But yes, a toast would be in orderon Friday, perhaps at the ENnies ceremony. Beer works for me, but what beer is going to depend on selection I imagine. I have been developing a taste for Guinness lately, thanks to Malcall. It's not light, though. Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland
a toast would be in orderon Friday, perhaps at the ENnies ceremony
NO!!! I don't think I'll make the cerimony -- I don't get in until 8PM...

Actually, go on ahead -- we'll be able to propose more toasts throughout the night anyway...

I'll have to drink an O'douls or Bucklers NA beer. But I'll be there with you on Friday evening.