Dcc rpg - Myth-Weavers

Dcc rpg

Old Jun 12 '19, 4:40pm
Wyrm

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Dcc rpg

DCC - Forum
Dungeon Crawl Classics

Dungeon Crawl Classics is a new take on an old game. Inspired by the infamous Appendix N of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, DCC takes fantasy adventure back to sword and sorcery and science fantasy. I'm a veteran player and game master, and fairly familiar with Myth-Weaver (but by no means an expert). I'm new to DCC and excited to start a game. I'm looking for 4 players to run through a 0-level funnel, then level advancement.

Game Description:

"You’re no hero.
You’re an adventurer: a reaver,
a cutpurse,
a heathen-slayer,
a tight-lipped warlock guarding long-dead secrets.
You seek gold and glory,
winning it with sword and spell,
caked in the blood and filth of the weak, the dark, the demons, and the vanquished.
There are treasures to be won deep underneath, and you shall have them..."
-DCC Intro, Core Book

Dungeon Crawl Classics is a new take on an old game. Inspired by the infamous Appendix N of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, DCC takes fantasy adventure back to sword and sorcery and science fantasy.

Last edited by PaulSem; Jun 12 '19 at 8:45pm..
I watched a couple live plays on youtube. Seems like the funnel would be pretty cool. How do I apply?

Thank you for your interest.
I'd like to do the Funnel.
Depending on how many players are interested, I'm thinking to start with four 0-level characters for 4 players.
If that becomes too unwieldy on this forum, we can knock it down to three or two.