Kickstarters - Page 15 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Kickstarters

Some of you may know the designer of this game from his blog as the Online Dungeon Master. This is the second run of his first game - the first run was put together quickly and I love it, and now he's got a... well, go let the Kickstarter tell you the story.

Chaos & Alchemy on Kickstarter

Hunters of Arcfall looks sweet, the kickstarter is over now but I'm really looking forward to the finished product.

Miniature-enthusiasts can start getting excited (and start saving): Reaper announced their next kickstarter for this fall.

Holy frack ... I spent $600 + on the last Bones KS ...

I haven't even fully unpacked my LAST Bones package...

I just got done unpacking my Bones on Tuesday. (I would put up a picture, but I fear it would derail the entire conversation :X)

Yah ... mine is still in the big box (Got 2 x Vampire, ALL of the Additions as well as the 10 Sophies in a box ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbender View Post
Miniature-enthusiasts can start getting excited (and start saving): Reaper announced their next kickstarter for this fall.
Nooooooo

Not sure how many folks would have an interest in this, but I know these guys, they do interesting stuff.

Boom or Doom

Already funded but hey, stretch goals.