Kickstarters - Page 48 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Kickstarters

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...reeway-warrior

In the wake of the sucessful Lone Wolf Adventure Game comes a reprint of the books and a new RPG based on Joe Dever's other universe, Freeway Warrior. It's a Max-Max-esque post apocaliptic setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilOfCalth View Post
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...reeway-warrior

In the wake of the sucessful Lone Wolf Adventure Game comes a reprint of the books and a new RPG based on Joe Dever's other universe, Freeway Warrior. It's a Max-Max-esque post apocaliptic setting.
Ok, this has merit for 2 reasons;
1) Not done by Cubicle 7
2) Not a standard fantasy rpg.

I am a little confused, however. Will there be a general English release of the game? Or, is this only open to English backers?

I don't know how they plan to release the English game, but if it's in any way popular I'd be supprised if they don't try to break into the American market.

The kickstarter delivers worldwide. They gave a cost for delivery to the USA

I saw this and thought it looked like a nice setting. Looks like a lot of effort has gone in to this and didn't know if others may be interested as I've backed it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...pg/description

Interface Zero 2.0: Cyberpunk Action for Pathfinder is up and running now on Kickstarter. I got my hands on the beta version which is free on DrivethroughRPG currently. I'll be reading through this today, but a short Q/A with one of the developers left me interested.

Has anyone else had experience with the original version? The team includes someone from DSP and another from Gun Metal Games, as well as a few others. So there's some guys working on this team with prior design and publishing experience. AC is removed and switched to Defense, which is essentially Touch AC plus Shield and Natural Armor is one of the big changes I was made aware of. That said I'm only 8 pages into the beta, and that was just a response from the Q/A I did with the designer earlier this week.

Time's almost up for Lights Out!

Hey there, thought I'd raise awareness of this new game on Kickstarter.

It's called Lights Out. You play as a kid in a town where all the adults have recently gone missing. Things were fun for a few days. No adults means no rules, no one to stop you from gorging on candy and cookies, no curfew, and especially no school. But then the power goes out a few days later, meaning that there's no way to keep the lights on. And of there's no lights or Mom and Dad, then there's no way to keep the monsters who hide in the dark away...

But it's not like you're totally alone! You've got your friends, your flashlight, and a sweet tree-fort to keep the monsters at bay! Not to mention thit wicked cool patch that gives you super powers! But that doesn't change the fact that you're getting hungry, your little sister went missing last night, and you're starting to miss your parents. It looks like you're gonna have to go searching for some answers. Too bad you'll have to do it after Lights Out.

Lights Out was made after the children's book series of the same name written by Nathan Reese Maher, who I think also wrote for the game Spooks!. The Kickstarter only has three days to go from the time of this writing, so if you want to give a cool game with a neat concept a chance, go on over and give it some love(and money)!

Here's where you'll find it: http://tinyurl.com/zw9acvb

A.E.G.I.S. link

Just backed this wargame board game and figured I'd post it here. Check it out if you think you'd enjoy mechas with a voltron/zords meets pokemon theme, fighting out like a fire emblem senario.