This week in video games... - Page 103 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

Great platformer, agreed! Very Ducktales-esque.

Life is like a shovel-cane, here in, knight burg...

So this Ubisoft Arcade sale thing is going on in Steam at the moment, and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Farcry 3 Blood Dragon are each $3.75. I'd say they're both well worth that price; I said my piece on FC3 vs Blood Dragon recently in this topic, and Gunslinger is a surprisingly great story and shooter after the abomination that was The Cartel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Holy Wor View Post
I want Shadowrun Hong Kong, now!
Me too. I'll be able to sit down and tear through all three SR games. I put Returns and Dragonfall on hold and now I'll have all three to truck through at once when it comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker817 View Post
So this Ubisoft Arcade sale thing is going on in Steam at the moment, and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Farcry 3 Blood Dragon are each $3.75. I'd say they're both well worth that price; I said my piece on FC3 vs Blood Dragon recently in this topic, and Gunslinger is a surprisingly great story and shooter after the abomination that was The Cartel.
I bought Blood Dragon. It better be as cheesy as I was promised. I want the guns, the bad guys, and all the 80's cheese out of a bad Reb Brown movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrus View Post
Me too. I'll be able to sit down and tear through all three SR games. I put Returns and Dragonfall on hold and now I'll have all three to truck through at once when it comes out.
I finished both Returns and Dragonfall within record time. Dragonfall is definitively better, offering a lot story elements and character interactions. It kinda reminded me of BG2 in a good way in this regard. Deadman's switch (returns) is hilarious on a conceptual level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post
I bought Blood Dragon. It better be as cheesy as I was promised. I want the guns, the bad guys, and all the 80's cheese out of a bad Reb Brown movie.
How does this make you feel?

Child of light is at a great discount, pretty good game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker817 View Post
How does this make you feel?
What do people call it when girls find stuff really attractive? I know what I want to say, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say it on this forum.

Either way, I look forward to it. Time to kick butt for the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Holy Wor View Post
I finished both Returns and Dragonfall within record time. Dragonfall is definitively better, offering a lot story elements and character interactions. It kinda reminded me of BG2 in a good way in this regard. Deadman's switch (returns) is hilarious on a conceptual level
Yeah, I got somewhat into Returns, and just stopped for no reason. Grabbed Dragonfall and Deadman's switch, and haven't touched the game in ages. Kickstarted Hong Kong. So when I get it, I can just crank through all of them in a row. Should be good fun.