Pokémon - Page 6 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Pokémon

So a side effect of Friends in Pokemon Go. Players in suburban and rural areas who have access to social media can post their trainer code to a sizeable group, and all their ball, potion and revive problems will magically go away. Niantic basically fixed the game for people who don't live in big cities.

That's good! I have kids in the family who live in rural areas, and love the concept of Go but can't really effectively play. This gives me a way to support them and let them play along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Rudo View Post
That's good! I have kids in the family who live in rural areas, and love the concept of Go but can't really effectively play. This gives me a way to support them and let them play along.
In my local group, players in the suburbs are astounded that suddenly they can play all they want. That includes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Rudo View Post
If anyone wants to add folks from the Weave, my friend code is:
5185 6135 2940
Added. My trainer name is KrimsonGray.

My friend code is:
1569 6100 1325

...despite being a part of the first wave of beta test players, every single name I use for everything was already taken, so I have a very strange name as a result.

Hah, I dig it.

Funnily enough, I haven't spend a real-world cent on PoGo, but now that others can see my avatar I really want to get some decent clothes of all things.

Yeah, I can agree with that. I feel naked not having glasses on an avatar character.