Myth Weavers' Milestones - Page 12 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

That's because everyone tries doing sneaky posts while working.

Also grats basil on going over Nine Thousand! (I could put some DBZ internet lolz here, but I decided not to...)

...Can't resist - Abridged version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc8EH...youtu.be&t=57s)

Maybe that's my problem, I cannot post from work.

Post from work? What is this thing you speak of??????

(I'm under strict instructions NOT to post from the wedding. I tell ya )

Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1701 View Post
Maybe that's my problem, I cannot post from work.
Yep, that's the sucky part. Since I don't have a computer to access, I can't be tempted to break the 'No personal business at work' rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauphinous View Post
Crackin' the whip already. *shakes head*

Don't worry! I can stop it any time!

(checks for orange thingie on games)

Any time I want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
This is my one year anniversary . . . I actually made an account back in September of 2008 when I was just investigating PbP, but I left without posting and didn't come back until March of 2011

Thanks Myth-Weavers for a fun year!

*cheers*
And now, 4,000 posts.

I look forward to posting here again next year!

Me, too! Here's looking forward to inducting you into the five digit club.

EDIT: Ok, maybe that sounded horrible as I read it a second time but I meant 10,000 posts and over, which is a mark of 'prestige'.

Second Edit: Really! It in NO WAY means you have no life/OCD/failed dreams of authoring a series!

This is a first for me. I started a game last August that had a definite ending and was not meant to go on forever. We just completed the game. But, that's not the exicting part. We completed it will all original players! That's right we played the whole game without having to recruit in the middle of it!

Awesome! Congrats on that! That kind of thing is quite rare to see in these pbp times.