👀 How about that episode of game of thrones....jeesh! (Yes spoilers) - Page 10 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

👀 How about that episode of game of thrones....jeesh! (Yes spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1701 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneDesperado View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbral_Magmus
It was so disappointing
Imagine how the actors feel. Sure some of them seem better off than others but in a lot of the pre-season 8 interviews with the actors it was really clear most of them were not too thrilled about how it went down.

Admittedly some of those same actors defended the final season from the irate fans arguing that berating it and asking for a remake was an insult to all the people who poured their blood, sweat, and tears into the making of this series. While I can empathize with the sentiment, it does not diminish the fact that D&D rushed the last season and the loss of quality was obvious. Most of the fan's anger is at the D&D and NOT at the cast or crew.

Side Tangent: Am I the only one who is starting to dislike Sophie Turner more and more now that she is done with GoT? Without going into a long rant, she has just continued to rub me the wrong way since she began GoT and whereas before it was through no direct fault of her own (Sansa's character was just that annoying) some of her more recent comments (and admittedly the barrage of media coverage she gets) has me just not wanting to sit through any movie she is in.

Interestingly, I was just saying to my wife last night, "You know who I'm starting to really like? Whose don't-give-a-damn attitude is infectious? Sophie Turner!"

So no, I doubt you're the only one to dislike her, Evil, but I'm definitely not to be counted among them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltedzies View Post

Imagine how the actors feel. Sure some of them seem better off than others but in a lot of the pre-season 8 interviews with the actors it was really clear most of them were not too thrilled about how it went down.
Kit Harington has been LINK REMOVED.

Awww, give the man a break, Banana. He just checked himself into rehab.

If an article headline contains strong profanity (a specific four letter word, starts with f...), don’t link it.