Alberic Ansgar - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Alberic Ansgar

I remembered how much I dislike resource management for spells, and decided to change to something somewhat similar, and yet also completely different.

I haven't quite decided on what to put in the four levels after Arcane Archer, but I was wondering if it would it be possible to use Launch Bolt as a Kensai weapon.
Edit : I just noticed in the Crafting section of the Character Creation rules that items are restricted to a +3 bonus equivalent, which kensai would complete shatter if it was used, so I'm guessing it's probably not allowed.

@Blue Jay @97mg (But mostly 97mg at this point)

As combat rears its ugly head from the sewage, I was looking at Alberic's character sheet & realized that when I changed from Generic Spellcaster to Dragonfire Adept that I neglected to change anything beyond the class & spells/invocations known on the sheet. I had intended to swap the charisma & dexterity scores (so Dex 16, Cha 12) & change Charming the Arrow out for Point Blank Shot, since charisma wasn't needed to power spells. Alberic hasn't made any checks involving the two ability scores as of yet, and he hasn't made any attack rolls either, so I was wondering if I could correct that oversight and swap the scores & feats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhemon View Post
@Blue Jay @97mg (But mostly 97mg at this point)

As combat rears its ugly head from the sewage, I was looking at Alberic's character sheet & realized that when I changed from Generic Spellcaster to Dragonfire Adept that I neglected to change anything beyond the class & spells/invocations known on the sheet. I had intended to swap the charisma & dexterity scores (so Dex 16, Cha 12) & change Charming the Arrow out for Point Blank Shot, since charisma wasn't needed to power spells. Alberic hasn't made any checks involving the two ability scores as of yet, and he hasn't made any attack rolls either, so I was wondering if I could correct that oversight and swap the scores & feats.
Hi dhemon, I don't have any problem with this at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhemon View Post
Blue Jay, 97mg (But mostly 97mg at this point)

Yep, all good.

@Blue Jay @97mg
I made some changes to Alberic's min-legacy item & planned progression path, and wanted some feedback on the changes to the item to make sure it wasn't too much.