Notices

Star Wars Saga: Dawn of Defiance

Old Apr 12 '19, 7:32am
Elder Dragon

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Star Wars Saga: Dawn of Defiance

Dawn of Defiance - Forum
Star Wars Saga - Force Unleashed

The Dawn of Defiance campaign opens some months after the rise of the Empire, with the Clone Wars a very recent and vivid memory for most beings in the galaxy. The Empire has begun tightening its grip on star systems throughout the galaxy, and Darth Vader stands at the newly declared Emperorís right hand, crushing any opposition and hunting down the last remnants of the Jedi Order. In these short months since the fall of the Republic, many have joined the Empire willingly, including the Core Worlds whose Human nobles stand to benefit a great deal from its tyranny. Similarly, many others have begun rebelling against Imperial oppression, finding themselves driven out of their homes (or worse) and forced to live in a galaxy that tolerates no opposition to the Empire.

Come play in this Star Wars Adventure Path!

I will be taking 6 players.

Game Description:

The Dawn of Defiance campaign opens some months after the rise of the Empire, with the Clone Wars a very recent and vivid memory for most beings in the galaxy. The Empire has begun tightening its grip on star systems throughout the galaxy, and Darth Vader stands at the newly declared Emperorís right hand, crushing any opposition and hunting down the last remnants of the Jedi Order. In these short months since the fall of the Republic, many have joined the Empire willingly, including the Core Worlds whose Human nobles stand to benefit a great deal from its tyranny. Similarly, many others have begun rebelling against Imperial oppression, finding themselves driven out of their homes (or worse) and forced to live in a galaxy that tolerates no opposition to the Empire.

Oh dang I was just talking with some friends about how I wanted to try SW Saga. Guess I'll look into this, though I can already tell the original character idea I had won't work here.

Hey @Silke 99

LOL! Beat you to it, Flash

Not sure I can apply as I've already got another game in the works, and those House Rules break my droid-lovin' brain, but have fun everyone! o7

Posting interest, but it's been a bit since I made a fresh SAGA PC. Lord only knows what my posting schedule will be able to be...

I am super interested, but I've never played a Saga game before... Star Wars d20 was my first ever tabletop RPG, though it was years ago. Would being a system learner be a problem?