Necropolitan In Pathfinder - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Necropolitan In Pathfinder

Necropolitan In Pathfinder

Hello everyone. I want to know if there's a Necropolitan template or anything close to it in in Pathfinder.

The closest that I'm aware of is the Dhampir race.

There are many ways to acquire an undead template including occult rituals in pathfinder.

Now if the question is...something as easy as necropolitan, not anything like that.

At least nothing in the official 1st party products. I know midgard campaign setting from Kobold Press has an undead race for example, the darakhul or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Emerald View Post
There are many ways to acquire an undead template including occult rituals in pathfinder.

Now if the question is...something as easy as necropolitan, not anything like that.

At least nothing in the official 1st party products. I know midgard campaign setting from Kobold Press has an undead race for example, the darakhul or something.
I'm making a male human fighter who's undead with an intelligence of 10 (Which is a pretty reasonable intelligence score.)

Ask your DM quite honestly.

But usually if you want to play an undead-like characters just do what Tendronai mentioned...just play a dhampir, it's easier. Unless you really wanted to do for the immunities of undead...then that's another story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Emerald View Post
Ask your DM quite honestly.

But usually if you want to play an undead-like characters just do what Tendronai mentioned...just play a dhampir, it's easier. Unless you really wanted to do for the immunities of undead...then that's another story.
I think a dhampir will fit perfectly. Thank you and everybody else.

PF is a 3.5 knockoff. If it exists in D&D, PF has either already adapted it or anyone can with a minimum of effort. Talk to your DM.