Newcomer! - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Newcomer!

Newcomer!

Hello everyone, just found this website while perusing Reddit and figured I would give it a shot since I've been wanting to play a PbP game!

HELLO NEW FRIEND!

Hey there, @Sanepsycho! Welcome, oh dear definition of the classic oxymoron that IS Myth-Weavers!

We actually have some great resources if you wanted to take a look - or there's always diving right in!

First, we have the wonderful MWWiki page on bbCode. Yes, you too can make nifty things!

Secondly, the ever wonderful New to Play-by-Post section where tips, hints and generally good advice are given!

Third, do visit the Dice Roller Help. It does tend to be important to roll dice in a majority of RPGs.

Lastly, to visit us, chat live, and enjoy the general silliness and Colin's Beard, come on over to the Myth-Weaver's Discord.

Hello, Welcome, and Well Met! There are plenty of games to choose from in the Games and Ads section. Any particular system or setting you enjoy?

PS: If you see a Blue named user named Colin make sure to comment on his facial hair.

Welcome Sanepsycho! Look around, have fun, etc!

Amy, Zan, I hate you both.