2-17 | Inash | Bookkeeping - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

2-17 | Inash | Bookkeeping

2-17 | Inash | Bookkeeping

Buy - Sell - Trade - Bribe - record it here.

Loxx

Buying
Green Dragonhide Breastplate (2 PA)
Cloak of Resistance +1 (1,000 gp)
Cold Weather Outfit (8 gp)

Expended
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (3 charges)

Day Job
Profession (gardener): 16 (take 10)

Upon her return home, Lixaipo gathered her followers together, and gave a sermon on the futility of existance and the end of all things, using her newly-acquired dragon skull as a prop to teach that immortality is a fraud; this creature considered itself to be immortal, but died almost immediately.

Perform (Oratory):
Dice Roll:
1d20+8z
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 27)
Day Job (27)

At the culmination of the ceremony, the entire group had been whipped up into such a frenzy that they all willingly drank the poison which she provided, leaving their possessions for her use.

50 GP is a nice result. I'm sure she'll be able to find more followers.

Just as well you have not done the chronicles yet. I just realised I never put my shopping down.

Sold: as part of rebuild:
Spare shield (7gp) and scimitar (15gp)

Purchased
Scimitar, MW, cold iron (330gp)
MW agile breastplate (550gp)
cold weather gear (8gp)
Disguise kit (50gp)

I have no idea why I got that disguise kit. Maybe it was to help get into the city.

Thanks for running the game, sorry with the late item list. I just updating my tracker and realised I was behind in book keeping.

Thanks again. I had to make one slight change to Loxx's expenditures. I neglected to check the fame requirements for purchases and was actually 1 fame short of being able to buy the dragonhide breastplate with gold, so I spent prestige for it instead. (I had access to the cloak from a previous chronicle though.).

Thanks, Inash. I'll hold off on making purchases until later, so I have time to think them over--and someone other than you might end up doing the grunt work. Hope to see you again next Game day, if not sooner.