Mentioned: 174 Post(s)
Adventurers League Games

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Looking to get into a game?
Want to DM Adventurers League Games?
New Tables opening up regularly! Now running:

Game Description:

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Feb 22 '18 at 11:18pm..
We do have a T2 table that can take another player if you have a qualified T2 character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambala View Post
We do have a T2 table that can take another player if you have a qualified T2 character.
I do, just got back from Gamestorm. Levelled a Paladin of Conquest up the hard way... I didn't sleep.

Fester and Burn seems to be the best fit as Severin is currently in Chult and level 6.

Excellent! I’m sure the other players would love an extra sword. You just need to create the MW sheet and post the AL logsheets.

Ok Will do!

Brand new table opening for the Sunless Citadel, the first adventure in the Tales from the Yawning Portal hardcover. Come join a classic dungeon crawl!

2 openings for DDEX01-07, the drums in the Marsh and 1 opening for Storm King’s Thunder.

If anyone is starting a S1 table my character should be popping up in the approved section soon, look for the hottest dwarf you can find (he's a forge cleric... GET IT?!)